Blond joke

Patrick Burke, NSA

Jul 13, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/13/95
Q: Why don't blonds eat pickles?

A: They keep getting their head stuck in the jar.

Patrick Burke Phone: (408) 526-4705
National Software Associates Fax: (408) 526-4707
150 W. Tasman Dr. E-mail: pbu...@cisco.com
San Jose, Ca 95134

BILL COYNE

Jul 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/14/95
From: pbu...@cisco.com (Patrick Burke, NSA)
PBN>Q: Why don't blonds eat pickles?
PBN>A: They keep getting their head stuck in the jar.

It must have been a female blonde, for any man can eat
a pickle with his "head" stuck in a jar.

Stuart A. Bronstein

Jul 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/17/95
In article <8AD3529.00B7...@mwbbs.com>,

You seem so sure about that, Bill. Do you practice it often?

Carl Gilbert

Jul 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/20/95
In article <3uemlk$r...@crl12.crl.com>,

Really, Bill, that's a mighty strange thing to be bragging about!

Marlayne Dundovich

Jul 24, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/24/95
In article <3ulj7p$ds_...@dialcom.tymnet.com> gilbert.c.r%W...@dialcom.tymnet.com (Carl Gilbert) writes:
>From: gilbert.c.r%W...@dialcom.tymnet.com (Carl Gilbert)
>Subject: Re: Blond joke
>Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 12:46:49 GMT

Leave Bill alone. You guys are no fun at all. Go ahead Bill.

Schuegraf

Jul 24, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/24/95
Marlayne Dundovich (mdun...@kramer.brynmawr.edu) wrote:
: >Carl Gilbert (gilbert.c.r%W...@dialcom.tymnet.com) wrote:
: >>Stuart A. Bronstein (ad...@crl.com) wrote:
: >>>BILL COYNE <bill....@mwbbs.com> wrote:
: >>>>Patrick Burke (pbu...@cisco.com) wrote:
: >>>PBN>Q: Why don't blonds eat pickles?

: >>>PBN>A: They keep getting their head stuck in the jar.
: >>>
: >>>It must have been a female blonde, for any man can eat
: >>>a pickle with his "head" stuck in a jar.
: >>
: >>You seem so sure about that, Bill. Do you practice it often?

: >Really, Bill, that's a mighty strange thing to be bragging about!

: Leave Bill alone. You guys are no fun at all. Go ahead Bill.

So you'd rather we pick on you?

Marlayne Dundovich

Jul 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/26/95
In article <3v145c$s...@noc.usfca.edu> schu...@ac.usfca.edu (Schuegraf) writes:
>From: schu...@ac.usfca.edu (Schuegraf)
>Subject: Re: Blond joke
>Date: 24 Jul 1995 21:43:08 GMT

Hehehe. I can take it but it is Schuegraf I really wanted everyone to pick on.

BILL COYNE

Jul 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/26/95
From: schu...@ac.usfca.edu (Schuegraf)
SC>Marlayne Dundovich (mdun...@kramer.brynmawr.edu) wrote:
SC>: >Carl Gilbert (gilbert.c.r%W...@dialcom.tymnet.com) wrote:
SC>: >>Stuart A. Bronstein (ad...@crl.com) wrote:
SC>: >>>BILL COYNE <bill....@mwbbs.com> wrote:
SC>: >>>>Patrick Burke (pbu...@cisco.com) wrote:
SC>: >>>PBN>Q: Why don't blonds eat pickles?
SC>: >>>PBN>A: They keep getting their head stuck in the jar.
SC>: >>>It must have been a female blonde, for any man can eat
SC>: >>>a pickle with his "head" stuck in a jar.
SC>: >>You seem so sure about that, Bill. Do you practice it often?

Only during epileptic fits.

SC>: >Really, Bill, that's a mighty strange thing to be bragging about!

Oops! Is my hubris showing?

SC>: Leave Bill alone. You guys are no fun at all. Go ahead Bill.

Thank you. Now, . . . uh . . . where was I?

SC>So you'd rather we pick on you?

I'm used to it. No one can decide if I look like
a butt, a foot, an ear, a tooth, or a nose.