EXTRA EXTRA Games for Trade EXTRA EXTRA

Raul Romero

Sep 9, 1992, 9:36:11 PM9/9/92
Hello Everybody

I have some games that I would like to trade. I DO NOT WANT TO SELL
just trade
SNES
For trade R-Type, Actraiser, Super Mario World and Zelda III
Looking for
Legand of the Mystical Ninja, Arcana, Super Wrestlemania, Super Adventure
Island, Rocketeer, Krusty's Super Fun House or Magic Sword

Genesis
For trade Spiderman, F-22, Buck Rogers, Gaiares, Strider, Warsong, RBI 3,
Outrun
Looking for
Cadash, Krusty Fun House, SplatterHouse 2, Bart vs. Space Mutants, D&D
Warriors of the Eternal Sun or Warrior of Rome 2

Older games for trade Centurion, Turrican, Whip Rush, Super Thunder Blade,
The Feary Tale Adventure, Thunder Force 3, Crackdowm, Qix and Alter Beast.
looking for
Fire Shark, Space Invaders 91, Onslaught, Super Monaco GP, 688 Sub Attack,
Dinoland, Double Dragon, Traysia

GameBoy
For trade Hyber Lode Runner, Gauntlet 2, Super Mario Word
Looking for
Asteroids or any two for any GameBoy RPG.

I will trade any two or even three games for the following
Genesis Game Genie, Apollo Joysticks, Street Fighter 2

I will to trade Genesis games for SNES games and SNES games for Genesis
All of my games are in good to excellent condition, please don't respond
if your games are not in good to excellent condition.
I will pay shipping to you, you will pay shipping to me.
All of my games come with original Manual and Box I would like the same.
I will need your phone number before we can make any trades.

Raul