Master Gear converter

David DAuria

Feb 9, 1992, 7:21:25 PM2/9/92

I hate to say it about the master gear converter, but I hope nobody
bought one of those things from a mail order company. The main reason is
that the sega version of the Master Gear converter is already out in the
U.S. I saw one in Toys R Us today and it was only $20 plus it would be
much easier to get it fixed if it breaks. So if you were considering
buying one, don't. You would bemuch better off to go to any store that
sells game gear products and just buy the U.S. version instead.
I hope I saved a few people a couple of dollars, and possible the pain
of having to get the Ultimate game club to fix it.

David D'Auria
dau...@csa.bu.edu

Nathan W. Stehle

Feb 13, 1992, 9:38:24 PM2/13/92
I heard at the end of January on the net that Electronic Botique was selling
then for $16.95. My brother called at the begging of Febraury and they were
gone. Where might these be found? My brother (the buyer) is in the Milwaukee
area, but we have Babbage's, Toys r' Us, but no EB. Any info would help. Oh,
can the official Sega one play Phantasy Star? Probably not, but it would be
nice.

One question, how long do posts take to reach you? I used to receive posts
dated the same day or 1 day before, but now, it takes seemingly days. Maybe
it's the location of the senders, but I dunno. The most recent one I've seen
was the 10th (it's now the 13th). Maybe I should check with the people running
the show here. Oh, well. Thanks!

nst...@acc.stolaf.edu