[DUO] Looking for anyone from Excite Software

bt garner

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

I am trying to track down anyone associated with "Excite Software,"
(no, not the Web search folks). This is a company that was located
in Texas (?) about two years ago. They put out at least three picture
CDs for the Turbo Duo:

Hawaiian Island Girls
Bikini Girls
The Local Girls of Hawaii

If anyone knows of or was associated with these folks, I would
ask that you please get in contact with me (I will promise full
anonymity on anyone's behalf, if needed).

Thanks,

Bt Garner
b...@cpac.washington.edu
(respond to the above address, using *R*espond will bounce. ...)