CLASSIC GAMING POETRY CONTEST!!!

J Manazer

Jun 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/25/96

INTRODUCING!!!!! THE CLASSIC GAMING POETRY CONTEST!!!!!

Well I have decided to take a break from my auctions in order to bring to
you the Classic Gaming Poetry Contest. All you have to do is send me an
original poem of any length about classic gaming. This contest will go
on until July 16th, 1996. After that time, if I have received poems from
at least 20 people, I will choose a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner. If I
have not received entries from at least 20 people, then the contest will
continue until I do.

Entries will be judged based on originality, humor and content....with an
emphasis on humor....so please...no boring poems. I am well aware that
most of you did not major in Literature, so a simple rhyme would be
nice....as are limericks. Haikus will be tolerated, but only because my
4th grade teach forced me to accept them as poetry.....

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ENTER?

All upstanding members of the gaming community have been granted a fee
waiver for the normal $100 entry fee. So, this all comes at no cost to you.

(Actually there really is no fee, but I figured that more people would
enter if I offered a $100 discount.)

WHAT COULD YOU WIN??? WELL I'LL TELL YA!

**********1st Prize**********
7800 Shrinkwrapped Tank Command
7800 Shrinkwrapped Hat Trick
7800 Boxed Galaga
5200 Boxed Realsports Baseball
2600 Boxed California Games
2600 Shrinkwrapped Realsports Baseball

**********2nd Prize**********
7800 Boxed Water Ski
7800 Boxed Hat Trick
5200 Boxed Soccer
2600 Boxed California Games
2600 Boxed Realsports Baseball

7800 Boxed Karateka
7800 Boxed Hat Trick
5200 Boxed Soccer
2600 Boxed Realsports Baseball

Prizes may be added during the course of the contest so watch for updates!

Enter as often as you like and send all entries to: jrm...@u.cc.utah.edu

Good Luck and Happy Gaming!!!!!!