Test Cart Overlays are here!

Chris Romero

Aug 27, 2001, 10:21:22 PM8/27/01
Sorry it's taken so long but I have Finally re-scanned the Test Cart
Overlay. They are now in several different DPI in the following
location.

Feel free to redistribute as you want, with credit.

http://www.vectrex.com:8080/overlays/

Chris Romero

sap1

Aug 28, 2001, 1:28:08 AM8/28/01
to Chris Romero
Thanks for the Test cart overlay scan Chris ! I saw a pic of it on the
net as you brought it to CGE 2001. On this pic, it seems to be a clear
plastic used. Is it really blue clear actually ?

Thanks

Nico

Milan Pollé

Aug 28, 2001, 4:59:45 AM8/28/01

"sap1" <sa...@club-internet.fr> schreef in bericht

> Thanks for the Test cart overlay scan Chris ! I saw a pic of it on the
> net as you brought it to CGE 2001. On this pic, it seems to be a clear
> plastic used. Is it really blue clear actually ?

On the scan it's clear blue, a bit like the minestorm overlay.

Are those white lines opague on the back of the overlay, or is the overlay
actually uncolored at the lines ? (that should be a bit tricky to
reproduce).

Rob Mitchell

Aug 28, 2001, 11:30:44 AM8/28/01
Re: The Test Cart Overlay.

wow .. that's pretty freaky! Looks like it is for screen size (X & Y)
and centering .. and to be used when the first test cart display pattern
is on the screen. So is the pattern supposed to fall in between the
extremes of the overlay lines or grid line up?

Anyone gonna reproduce it?

Chris: Where did you get it? Hong Kong or Taiwan? :)

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Chris Romero

Aug 28, 2001, 6:50:13 PM8/28/01
The TCO has the lines on the back. The whole overlay is indeed blue.
It really is the shade of blue that is in the scan.

Now if someone wants to produce a really clean overlay and not just
print the one I posted, I think that would be a good idea. The one I
posted has scatches and the line thickness varies.

Chris Romero

Chris Romero

Aug 28, 2001, 6:52:11 PM8/28/01
BTW, The TCO was obtained from FR Wilk (ebayzilla).

FR. If you want to comment about where the patterns are supposed to
line up that would be appreciated.

Chris Romero

BaronVR

Aug 30, 2001, 2:17:57 PM8/30/01