Lightning bolt deck

Michael and Valerie

Nov 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/5/95
Mike wrote:
: Here's an idea for you people who like a good giggle once in a while,
: when you know you'll probably win. This is not to be used in a
: tournament, nor against people more than once in a row, nor against
: people who are known to own guns (they might kill you if they're angry).
: Here goes:

: 28 lightning bolts
: 12 mountains

: That's it. Death in a couple turns. Don't get too cocky. I've lost
: twice with this deck - all because the opponent quickly moved a COP Red
: into play. Can you say "Oh Scheiss.'?

So when you play people you don't go with the - No more than 4-of-a-card
rule? Anyone I played against, even friendly, would not allow me to use
such a deck.

Andrew Seyoon Park

C D Skogsberg

Nov 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/7/95

I prefer the old

20 Loti
20 Underworld Dreams
20 Timetwister

Can _YOU_ say "Ouch!"?

CD
--
"Your daddy works in porno/Now that mommy's not around/She used to love
her heroin/But now she's underground

Steven Liu

Nov 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/7/95
C D Skogsberg (alfak...@alfakonsult.se) wrote:

: In article <47ee2g$s...@solaris.cc.vt.edu>, Mike wrote:
:
[...]

Or the classic degenerate deck of deadly consistency...

20 Ancestral Recall
16 Black Lotus
2 Channel
2 Fireball

: Can _YOU_ say "Ouch!"?

:
: CD
: --
: "Your daddy works in porno/Now that mommy's not around/She used to love
: her heroin/But now she's underground
: "So you stay out late/And you do you coke for free/Drivin' your friends
: crazy/With your life's insanity" -Guns n' Roses, _My Michelle_

--
--Steve Internet: steve...@m.cc.utah.edu

Tapani Utriainen

Nov 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/8/95
alfak...@alfakonsult.se (C D Skogsberg) writes:

>In article <47ee2g$s...@solaris.cc.vt.edu>, Mike wrote:

>>Here's an idea for you people who like a good giggle once in a while,
>>when you know you'll probably win. This is not to be used in a
>>tournament, nor against people more than once in a row, nor against
>>people who are known to own guns (they might kill you if they're angry).
>>Here goes:

>>28 lightning bolts
>>12 mountains

>>That's it. Death in a couple turns. Don't get too cocky. I've lost
>>twice with this deck - all because the opponent quickly moved a COP Red
>>into play. Can you say "Oh Scheiss.'?

>I prefer the old

>20 Loti
>20 Underworld Dreams
>20 Timetwister

>Can _YOU_ say "Ouch!"?

Ok, my deck is then:
19 Ancestral Recall
19 Loti
20 Psycic Purge
2 Timetwister

Ha! I win! (Of course I could add a few zeroes to the decksize and thereby make it immune to the Wheel + Loti decks too...)

//Tapani Utriainen
d3ta...@dtek.chalmers.se