Hey Tom! Are Legendary Lands still restricted?

Clint Vieira

Oct 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/21/95

Title pretty much says it all. There is a bet riding on it though. One
side says that LL's are probably unrestricted since Legends were and the
other says that Legends were only unrestricted to boost the sale of
Chronicles and since there are no LL's in Chronicles the DC probably
hasn't unrestricted them.

_____________________________
//--\-------------------------\
|) | HACKSAW ||
|) |_________________________|/
|) \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ cvi...@slonet.org

Thomas R Wylie

Oct 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/23/95

As of Nov. 1st, Legends and Legendary Lands will no longer be restricted.

Tom Wylie rec.games.trading-cards.* Network Representative for
aa...@cats.ucsc.edu Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

Hacksaw

Oct 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/23/95

On Sun, 22 Oct 1995, David DeLaney wrote:

> >Title pretty much says it all. There is a bet riding on it though. One
>

> As of 11/1, no legendary lands or legends are on the Restricted list.
>
> Dave

Thanks Dave. Now I get to collect my chocolate malt. :)