[LSJ] Eagle sight and action modifier

The Tzimisce Lord

Apr 3, 2002, 7:33:23 AM4/3/02
Hi all,
just a question, sorry if it was already posted i can"t find any answer.

Question is :
meth A declare a bleed against meth B his prey, meth B declare not blocking
meth C (the pred of meth A) does not block eather, another meth (D) has an
eagle sight and don't say anything at all for now.

As nobody block meth A play a conditionning. Does meth D has another
opportunity to block?

what appen if meth D want to block with Anneke?

thanks for answers

--
TzimisceLord
http://sabbatinfrance.free.fr

LSJ

Apr 3, 2002, 7:42:55 AM4/3/02
The Tzimisce Lord wrote:

> Hi all,
> just a question, sorry if it was already posted i can"t find any answer.
>
> Question is :
> meth A declare a bleed against meth B his prey, meth B declare not blocking
> meth C (the pred of meth A) does not block eather, another meth (D) has an
> eagle sight and don't say anything at all for now.
>
> As nobody block meth A play a conditionning. Does meth D has another
> opportunity to block?

He has the same opportunity to block. If he declined to block, then
he doesn't get another opportunity. If he hasn't yet declined to
block, then he can still do so.

> what appen if meth D want to block with Anneke?

Same.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Ben Swainbank

Apr 3, 2002, 2:59:04 PM4/3/02
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<3CAAF8CF...@white-wolf.com>...

> The Tzimisce Lord wrote:
> >

> > Question is :
> > meth A declare a bleed against meth B his prey...meth (D) has an

> > eagle sight and don't say anything at all for now.
> >
> > As nobody block meth A play a conditionning. Does meth D has another
> > opportunity to block?
>
> He has the same opportunity to block. If he declined to block, then
> he doesn't get another opportunity. If he hasn't yet declined to
> block, then he can still do so.

What happens if A, before dropping the Conditioning, sees the big eye
on D or has seen an Eagle Site from him before, and asks "Do you want
to Eagle Site and block this?"

Can D just not answer the question? Or say something non-commital such
as "I have not yet played an Eagle Site..."?

-Ben Swainbank

LSJ

Apr 3, 2002, 3:15:18 PM4/3/02

No. Eventually all Methuselahs must declare "I don't block" (or block,
of course). If no one has any more effects to play before D makes that
decision, then you wait for D to make that decision. A can play
Conditioning after that.

scrote

Apr 3, 2002, 8:18:22 PM4/3/02
bswai...@hotmail.com (Ben Swainbank) wrote in message news:<b20d2553.02040...@posting.google.com>...

> LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<3CAAF8CF...@white-wolf.com>...

> What happens if A, before dropping the Conditioning, sees the big eye
> on D or has seen an Eagle Site from him before, and asks "Do you want
> to Eagle Site and block this?"
>
> Can D just not answer the question? Or say something non-commital such
> as "I have not yet played an Eagle Site..."?
>
> -Ben Swainbank

I think that if asked directly, OR, if in general "is everyone else
decling to block" that methuselahs must provide a binding answer,
either "I decline" or "here is some blocking power". Of course, in the
case of "everyone else" you would probably have to ask anneke again
(not too sure on that , but seems right).

-Merto