Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Orpheus

ungelesen,
30.06.2003, 07:03:3530.06.03
an
Ok, I'm pretty sure this can't be done, but just checking :

Maxwell card text : (3) Camarilla: Once each turn, Maxwell can burn a blood
to get +1 stealth on an action that requires Presence. If he dosen't have a
title, he can call a referendum to become the Prince of Chicago as a +1
stealth political action.

Can he become Prince even if he is anarch ? We know you can't call a Praxis
can only be called by / on a Camarilla vampire, but does Maxie's card text
overrule that ?

--

Orpheus

"Having faith means denying what you know is real
Because reality is too hard to live with"

Brian Azarello

salem

ungelesen,
30.06.2003, 07:46:2530.06.03
an
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:03:35 +0200, "Orpheus" <orph...@free.fr>
scrawled:

>Ok, I'm pretty sure this can't be done, but just checking :
>
>Maxwell card text : (3) Camarilla: Once each turn, Maxwell can burn a blood
>to get +1 stealth on an action that requires Presence. If he dosen't have a
>title, he can call a referendum to become the Prince of Chicago as a +1
>stealth political action.
>
>Can he become Prince even if he is anarch ? We know you can't call a Praxis
>can only be called by / on a Camarilla vampire, but does Maxie's card text
>overrule that ?

from the RTR page:

Horatio Ballard: Horatio cannot use his special ability to become a
Prince if he has changed sect and is no longer Camarilla. [LSJ
20030202]

Maxwell: Maxwell cannot use his special ability to become a Prince if
he has changed sect and is no longer Camarilla. [LSJ 20030202]

salem
domain:canberra http://www.geocities.com/salem_christ.geo/vtes.htm

LSJ

ungelesen,
30.06.2003, 07:50:2730.06.03
an

Correct.

The rule that Praxes can only be called by Camarilla is a function of the
rule that only Camarilla vampires can become princes - it is not a specific
rule unto itself. Horatio and Maxwell are covered under the same rule.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 neue Nachrichten