King of the Mountain and aggrevated hand

Daniel

Nov 14, 2001, 6:32:15 AM11/14/01
Silly question maybe but if someone strikes me for say 3 aggrevated
hand-damage and i play 'King of the mountain' does the striker take 3
aggrevated damage or just three? The card say nothing so should i
assume the damage is of the same type as of the strikers?

Daniel

Nov 14, 2001, 6:33:33 AM11/14/01

The Nosferatu Stuff

Nov 14, 2001, 7:14:09 AM11/14/01
"Daniel" <walkert...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Doubtful. See Blood of Acid. The inferior reads the same as king of the
mountain, but the superior adds "As above, but the damage is aggravated."
Which points to me that when king of the mountain says: "he or she takes an
equal amount of damage" it's just that, damage. Not the same damage. Just
an equal amount of regular old damage.
--
Aaron
The Nosferatu Stuff

LSJ

Nov 14, 2001, 7:49:44 AM11/14/01

Correct. Card text doesn't say "agg" or "of the same type as inflicted" or
"unpreventable" or whatever, so the damage done is normal damage.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Barny Baker

Nov 16, 2001, 4:42:58 AM11/16/01
walkert...@hotmail.com (Daniel) wrote in message news:<a64b0369.01111...@posting.google.com>...