Week of Nightmares X Restricted Vitae

Marlo - The Iceman

Jul 29, 2005, 4:02:16 PM7/29/05
Situation:

Met A is playing with Ravnos. Week of Nightmares and Restricted Vitae
are in play.

Question:

1. The Ravnos can't hunt until reaches zero blood (per Restricted
Vitae). When that happens, which options do he have to hunt? I suppose
he can either steal a blood from other Ravnos at +1 stelth OR steal a
blood from a younger vampire with 0 stealth. Is that correct?

Relevant card texts:

Name: Restricted Vitae
Cardtype: Event
Gehenna. Do not replace until a vampire successfully hunts.
Vampires cannot hunt unless forced to hunt. A vampire who must hunt may
hunt by stealing a blood from a younger vampire as a (D) action instead
of performing the usual hunt action.

Name: Week of Nightmares
Cardtype: Master
Clan: Ravnos
Master.
Put this card in play and place 10 nightmare counters on it. During
each Methuselah's untap phase, he or she may move a nightmare counter
from this card to a Ravnos. When the last counter is moved, each Ravnos
must burn a blood for each nightmare counter or be burned, and this
card and all nightmare counters are then burned. While this card is in
play, all Ravnos get +1 bleed and +1 strength and do not hunt as
normal. Any ready Ravnos may hunt by stealing a blood from any other
Ravnos as a +1 stealth (D) action. Only one Week of Nightmares may be
played during a game.

LSJ

Jul 29, 2005, 6:07:40 PM7/29/05
Marlo - The Iceman wrote:
> Situation:
>
> Met A is playing with Ravnos. Week of Nightmares and Restricted Vitae
> are in play.
>
> Question:
>
> 1. The Ravnos can't hunt until reaches zero blood (per Restricted
> Vitae). When that happens, which options do he have to hunt? I suppose
> he can either steal a blood from other Ravnos at +1 stelth OR steal a
> blood from a younger vampire with 0 stealth. Is that correct?

Yes.

--
LSJ (vtesr...@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (remove spam trap to reply)
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/