(LSJ) Archon Investigation vs. Andre LeRoux

botipeti

Oct 11, 2010, 3:05:40 AM10/11/10
Can I use Andre's ability on a bleed for 4 of another minion before
the target has the opportunity to play AI? I guess no, because AI
requires only an attempt.
Thx

Andre LeRoux
Camarilla: When a vampire you control sucessfully bleeds, you may
reduce the bleed amount by 1 to give Andre +2 bleed this turn.

Archon Investigation
Master: out-of-turn. Only usable when a minion is attempting to bleed
you for more than 3. The action is not successful. Burn the acting
minion.

floppyzedolfin

Oct 11, 2010, 4:20:19 AM10/11/10

AI is played before resolution, thus before Andre's ability could be
used. Andre has the same window Spying Mission has (for both effects).

LSJ

Oct 11, 2010, 9:42:37 AM10/11/10

Correct. Card text.