Lorrie Dunson tries to oust

瀏覽次數:21 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

extrala

未讀,
2007年7月11日 上午10:52:582007/7/11
收件者:
I am controlling "Lorrie Dunson", I have one pool, so has my prey.
Lorrie bleeds to remove that last pool of my prey. My prey's minions
does not block nor does he bounce/reduce/etc. Consequences?
- I oust myself, no VP?
- I oust myself, but get a VP?
- I oust my prey, but receive 6 pool and pay 1 pool at the same time?

Lorrie Dunsirn, 4, for nec POT, Abomination, 4, [KMW]
Independent: Lorrie cannot play reaction cards, have equipment or
retainers, maneuver to long, or press to end. She gets an additional
strike each round and a press each combat. Non-hunt actions cost her
an additional pool. +1 strength. Scarce. Sterile.

LSJ

未讀,
2007年7月11日 上午11:20:252007/7/11
收件者:
extrala wrote:
> I am controlling "Lorrie Dunson", I have one pool, so has my prey.
> Lorrie bleeds to remove that last pool of my prey. My prey's minions
> does not block nor does he bounce/reduce/etc. Consequences?
> - I oust myself, no VP?
> - I oust myself, but get a VP?
> - I oust my prey, but receive 6 pool and pay 1 pool at the same time?

B. You oust yourself paying the cost of the effect that ousts your prey.

John Flournoy

未讀,
2007年7月11日 中午12:39:512007/7/11
收件者:

This is eerily similar to a situation that came up in a draft event at
Gen Con a couple years ago - except my prey had 4 pool. My predator
had an inherent-stealth minion that I was keeping at bay with
permanent intercept, but my prey had no counter for it, so it was in
her interest not to let me get ousted.

So I kept bleeding for one with Lorrie, and rather than give my
predator a VP, 6 more pool and a likely oust of her in turn, she kept
blocking. After seeing Lorrie dunk her blockers for several turns, she
finally tired of my ploy and let it go - which allowed me to play Mask/
Conditioning for the oust.

I doubt i'll ever top such imbattible strategy again in a draft...

-John Flournoy

0 則新訊息