(question) 2 unrelated questions about Helena and Bastet

gu...@mail.goo.ne.jp

Nov 16, 2005, 2:30:27 PM11/16/05
Hi all,

I have 2 questions. I have better idear about the former than the
latter.

Q. 1

Does Helena adv. pay any blood for playing Kindred Coercion? My guess
is she does not.

Q. 2

I control a vampire with ani and Ohoyo Hopoksia (Bastet). Vampire
block an action, then I tap Ohoyo Hopoksia. After the combat between
the acting minion and Bastet, can my vampire play Cats' Guidance basic
to untap? I hope I can, but I'm not sure.

LSJ

Nov 16, 2005, 6:05:37 PM11/16/05
gu...@mail.goo.ne.jp wrote:
> Q. 1
> Does Helena adv. pay any blood for playing Kindred Coercion? My guess
> is she does not.

Correct.
She does not.

> Q. 2
> I control a vampire with ani and Ohoyo Hopoksia (Bastet). Vampire
> block an action, then I tap Ohoyo Hopoksia. After the combat between
> the acting minion and Bastet, can my vampire play Cats' Guidance basic
> to untap? I hope I can, but I'm not sure.

Yes.

--
That is my story, be it bitter or be it sweet.
Keep a little and let a little come back to me.

gu...@mail.goo.ne.jp

Nov 17, 2005, 3:33:39 AM11/17/05
Thanks!

LSJ のメッセージ: