Q: Soul Feasting

Cantila

Sep 30, 2008, 9:55:34 AM9/30/08
Can an ally such as Kherebutu play Soul Feasting? It's a hunt action
so that's why I am wondering, will it allow Kherebutu to hunt?

LSJ

Sep 30, 2008, 10:06:00 AM9/30/08
Cantila wrote:
> Can an ally such as Kherebutu play Soul Feasting? It's a hunt action
> so that's why I am wondering, will it allow Kherebutu to hunt?

Yes. Kherebutu can play it as a vampire, and so would hunt as a vampire would
with it.

Cantila

Sep 30, 2008, 10:38:00 AM9/30/08

Would Sunset Strip Hollywood give an extra stealth to him then?

LSJ

Sep 30, 2008, 11:11:33 AM9/30/08

No. Sunset Strip doesn't see Kherebutu as a vampire.

James Coupe

Sep 30, 2008, 11:26:46 AM9/30/08
In message <a4f40592-b3de-4cfa...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroup

Soul Stealing sees him as a vampire, other cards don't. Sunset Strip
only helps vampires, and Kherebutu is an ally.

--
James Coupe
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D YOU ARE IN ERROR.