Libertas question

JH

Aug 18, 2008, 2:00:08 PM8/18/08
If a vampire with Libertas blocks but fails in block attempt is the
effect still applied until the end of the action? I'd guess no, but
have to ask because afaik Blessing of Chaos has it's effect applied
until the end of the action in similar situations.

Relevant card text:

Libertas: Cards that require Dominate [dom] or Presence [pre] cost
other minions an additional blood while this anarch is acting,
attempting to block, or in combat.

Blessing of Chaos: If this vampire attempts to block, the acting
vampire cannot play action modifiers requiring ...

LSJ

Aug 18, 2008, 2:02:29 PM8/18/08
JH wrote:
> If a vampire with Libertas blocks but fails in block attempt is the
> effect still applied until the end of the action? I'd guess no,

Correct (card text).

> but
> have to ask because afaik Blessing of Chaos has it's effect applied
> until the end of the action in similar situations.

Also card text.