(Deck) Return of the Turbo (2)

The Lasombra

Feb 16, 2008, 11:04:52 AM2/16/08
Deck Name : Reckless Lucita
Author : The Lasombra
Description :
Ideal turn:

Lucita employs a Camarilla Vitae Slave for +1 capacity. (8-1=7 blood)

Play Freak Drive. (7-1=6 blood)

Equip with Soul Gem. (6 blood)

Play Freak Drive. (6-1=5 blood)

Call Reckless Agitation. (5-2=3 blood)

Play Mob Rule. (3-2=1 blood) 1+4=5 votes in favor (passes or doesn't
no problem at the beginning, during the later game no one will have
blood to burn against the vote and it will pass)

Play Force of Will at superior for +2 bleed (1-1=0 blood) +1
aggravated damage

Play Daring the Dawn at inferior to be unblockable by vampires +2
aggravated damage

Reincarnate with the Soul Gem.

Repeat.

Occasionally use Distraction or Scrounging to replace the excess Soul
Gems in hand with better cards.

Crypt [20 vampires] Capacity min: 8 max: 8 average: 8
20x Lucita 8 DOM FOR OBT cel pot Lasombra:2

Library [90 cards]
Action [14]
1x Distraction
10x Force of Will
3x Scrounging

Action Modifier [32]
10x Daring the Dawn
20x Freak Drive
2x Shadow Play

Action Modifier/Reaction [10]
10x Mob Rule

Combat [2]
2x Shadow Body

Equipment [7]
7x Soul Gem of Etrius

Master [4]
1x Barrens, The
1x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Elder Library
1x Fragment of the Book of Nod

Political Action [10]
1x Conservative Agitation
1x Kine Resources Contested
8x Reckless Agitation

Retainer [11]
11x Camarilla Vitae Slave

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Sat Feb 16 11:03:55 2008]

ira...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2008, 4:22:02 PM2/16/08
On Feb 16, 8:04 am, The Lasombra <TheLasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Deck Name : Reckless Lucita

Cool deck idea. Seems like it might even work pretty well!

> Ideal turn:
> Lucita employs a Camarilla Vitae Slave for +1 capacity. (8-1=7 blood)

Not that it matters much to this deck, but Cam Vitae Slave costs 2
blood.

> Crypt [20 vampires] Capacity min: 8 max: 8 average: 8
> 20x Lucita 8 DOM FOR OBT cel pot Lasombra:2

I like Lucita (Advanced) because of her ability to burn blood to
cancel reaction cards. Also, you might consider playing with only 12
copies, to avoid alerting your opponents that you're playing a turbo
deck. Whenever I see someone with that many crypt cards, I think
Tupdog or Turbo, and either way, they could get crosstable hate. 13
would probably be fine, too. If you figure that each Lucita would do
~5 pool damage on average, that's 60 pool damage with 12, which I
suspect would be enough to sweep the table.

> Master [4]
> 1x Barrens, The
> 1x Dreams of the Sphinx
> 1x Elder Library
> 1x Fragment of the Book of Nod

I like Vast Wealth better than Fragment, since you really need the
Soul Gem to get started, Vast Wealth is a bit sneakier, and the
Fragment will get stolen once you generate table hate. Also, if you
draw Vast Wealth after you already have the Soul Gem, it's still
minorly useful since you can fetch a Soul Gem out of your library to
burn it.

> Political Action [10]
> 1x Conservative Agitation
> 1x Kine Resources Contested
> 8x Reckless Agitation

No Year of Fortune here? I thought it was a good idea from your Nkule
deck.

Also, Allies seem annoying for this deck. Perhaps consider a Far
Mastery? Maybe it's unnecessary, since you'll be taking so many
actions per turn anyway.

Ira

The Lasombra

Feb 16, 2008, 7:49:28 PM2/16/08
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:22:02 -0800 (PST), "ira" wrote:

>> Deck Name : Reckless Lucita

>Cool deck idea. Seems like it might even work pretty well!

It did.
Swept a 4 player table today with Damnans version, but with Scrounges
swapped in for Distractions.

>> Ideal turn:
>> Lucita employs a Camarilla Vitae Slave for +1 capacity. (8-1=7 blood)

>Not that it matters much to this deck, but Cam Vitae Slave costs 2
>blood.

Too true.

>> Crypt [20 vampires] Capacity min: 8 max: 8 average: 8
>> 20x Lucita 8 DOM FOR OBT cel pot Lasombra:2

>I like Lucita (Advanced) because of her ability to burn blood to
>cancel reaction cards.

The version I played today did use both versions. Lucita Advanced
cannot call Reckless Agitation. If I were to diversify the votes a
little more, there are times when the advanced version will be
powerful.

>Also, you might consider playing with only 12
>copies, to avoid alerting your opponents that you're playing a turbo
>deck.

I don't think anyone at the table today had ever played against a
Turbo deck. Thirteen or fourteen is appropriate, as you hope to burn
9-10 times for the Force of Will Daring the Dawn combo.

>Whenever I see someone with that many crypt cards, I think
>Tupdog or Turbo, and either way, they could get crosstable hate. 13
>would probably be fine, too. If you figure that each Lucita would do
>~5 pool damage on average, that's 60 pool damage with 12, which I
>suspect would be enough to sweep the table.

Can be. Have to damage for first prey for about 20 of that though.

>> Master [4]
>> 1x Barrens, The
>> 1x Dreams of the Sphinx
>> 1x Elder Library
>> 1x Fragment of the Book of Nod

>I like Vast Wealth better than Fragment, since you really need the
>Soul Gem to get started, Vast Wealth is a bit sneakier, and the
>Fragment will get stolen once you generate table hate. Also, if you
>draw Vast Wealth after you already have the Soul Gem, it's still
>minorly useful since you can fetch a Soul Gem out of your library to
>burn it.

I advised my predator to steal the Fragment, but she failed to do so.
(I was in my last eight cards at the time, so it wasn't doing me any
good and would have helped her significantly. Scroungings were enough
to keep the Soul Gems from bothering me too much. I would never
bother with any master card that did not increase card flow in a deck
like this.

>> Political Action [10]
>> 1x Conservative Agitation
>> 1x Kine Resources Contested
>> 8x Reckless Agitation

>No Year of Fortune here? I thought it was a good idea from your Nkule
>deck.

>Also, Allies seem annoying for this deck. Perhaps consider a Far
>Mastery? Maybe it's unnecessary, since you'll be taking so many
>actions per turn anyway.

Procurers and Ghouls of Plaza Moriera are very frustrating.
Fortunately they didn't have an Unmasking.

Here's how I played it today:

Deck Name : Lucita Embraces Her Camarilla Vitae Slave
Author : The Lasombra
Description : Inspired by Damnans.

Ideal turn:

Lucita employs a Camarilla Vitae Slave for +1 capacity. (8-2= 6
blood)

Play Freak Drive. (6-1=5 blood)

Equip with Soul Gem. (5 blood)

Play Freak Drive. (5-1=4 blood)

Play Embrace. (4-2=2 blood)

Play Force of Will at superior for +2 bleed (2-1=1 blood) +1
aggravated damage

Play Conditioning at superior for +3 bleed (1-1=0 blood)

Play Daring the Dawn at inferior to be unblockable by vampires +2
aggravated damage

Reincarnate with the Soul Gem.

Repeat.

Occasionally have an Embrace use Scounging to replace the excess Soul

Gems in hand with better cards.

Crypt [17 vampires] Capacity min: 8 max: 8 average: 8
12x Lucita 8 DOM FOR OBT cel pot Lasombra:2
5x Lucita Adv 8 DOM FOR OBT cel pot Lasombra:2

Library [90 cards]
Action [23]
10x Embrace, The

10x Force of Will
3x Scrounging

Action Modifier [40]
10x Conditioning
10x Daring the Dawn
16x Freak Drive
4x Shadow Play

Combat [4]
4x Shadow Body

Equipment [7]
7x Soul Gem of Etrius

Master [5]
2x Dreams of the Sphinx

1x Elder Library
1x Fragment of the Book of Nod

1x Visit from the Capuchin

Retainer [11]
11x Camarilla Vitae Slave

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Sat Feb 16 19:46:08 2008]

Damnans

Feb 17, 2008, 4:29:22 AM2/17/08
The Lasombra escribió:

> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:22:02 -0800 (PST), "ira" wrote:

[...]

>> Also, Allies seem annoying for this deck. Perhaps consider a Far
>> Mastery? Maybe it's unnecessary, since you'll be taking so many
>> actions per turn anyway.
>
> Procurers and Ghouls of Plaza Moriera are very frustrating.
> Fortunately they didn't have an Unmasking.

Tenebrous Form works nicely against allies ;-)

[...]

--
Damnans

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans