Bundi strikes back with question

Satrapa

Jul 2, 2008, 9:44:15 AM7/2/08
In April LSJ wrote (I didn't reply in proper topic since it had only
option reply to author):
>Seirhune wrote:
>> Could Bundi be used in conjunction with Blood Rage/Fury?

>No. Blood Rage doesn't say "make a melee weapon strike" or "make a hand strike"
>or otherwise permit the incorporation of another strike effect. It simply is a
>hand strike itself.

Text of Blood Rage (third edition, previous texts are different):
Only usable at close range. [tha] Strike: >>make a hand strike<< ...

Bundi would be useable if B.R. text was not Strike:...? If it is
correct I cannot use Bundi with Anesthetic Touch.

LSJ

Jul 2, 2008, 9:59:23 AM7/2/08
Satrapa wrote:
> In April LSJ wrote (I didn't reply in proper topic since it had only
> option reply to author):
>> Seirhune wrote:
>>> Could Bundi be used in conjunction with Blood Rage/Fury?
>
>> No. Blood Rage doesn't say "make a melee weapon strike" or "make a hand strike"
>> or otherwise permit the incorporation of another strike effect. It simply is a
>> hand strike itself.
>
> Text of Blood Rage (third edition, previous texts are different):
> Only usable at close range. [tha] Strike: >>make a hand strike<< ...

Yeah. The template has been firmed up since then.

Official text of Blood Rage (online):

"[tha] Strike: hand strike."

> Bundi would be useable if B.R. text was not Strike:...? If it is
> correct I cannot use Bundi with Anesthetic Touch.

Yes, you cannot use a Bundi with it.

Anesthetic Touch: "[obe] Strike: hand strike."

Satrapa

Jul 2, 2008, 10:12:56 AM7/2/08
Thanks again.