News from the Netrep: Change of Posting Address

Thomas R Wylie

Dec 15, 1994, 1:59:34 PM12/15/94

For those who don't know, I have been hired by Wizards of the Coast.
Unfortunately, WotC's net setup is in a state of flux right now, so
netnews won't be working for us for another week or so, and I of course
have to get off my HaL account, so for the next few days I will be
posting from this account. All mail sent to the HaL account will be
forwarded. Sorry for any confusion this process might cause.

Tom Wylie rec.games.trading-cards.* Network Representative for
aa...@cats.ucsc.edu Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

Stephen Swann

Dec 18, 1994, 1:51:21 AM12/18/94
In article <3cq3mm$m...@darkstar.ucsc.edu>,
Thomas R Wylie <aa...@cats.ucsc.edu> wrote:
:
:For those who don't know, I have been hired by Wizards of the Coast.

You mean you've been doing this gratis? Or have you just been working
as a contractor?

(or do they give you cards? ;-)
--
Stephen Swann | Speak to me in many voices,
sw...@mercury.interpath.net | make them all sound like one... - BOC

Michael Constant

Dec 18, 1994, 10:57:46 PM12/18/94
)
)You mean you've been doing this gratis? Or have you just been working
)as a contractor?
)
)(or do they give you cards? ;-)

Cards, of course -- you think that mere money would get Tom to do all
the work he's been doing here? :-)
--
Michael Constant (mco...@soda.csua.berkeley.edu)