V:TES Hall of Fame

The Lasombra

May 29, 2007, 1:12:19 AM5/29/07
http://www.thelasombra.com/hall_of_fame.htm

V:TES Hall of Fame

To enter the V:TES Hall of Fame, a player has to win a minimum
of five tournaments, and those tournaments must have had their results
posted on the Usenet newsgroup rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad. Many
amazing players will be missed because of the absence of those public
results. This list celebrates those who have done well with the game,
and have worked to publicize the strengths of the game by publishing
their tournament winning deck lists. Players are listed by the number
of tournaments that they have won, and if there is a tie for the
number of tournament wins, then they are in alphabetical order by
their first name.

-------------------------

Who do you expect to appear on this list?
Did they make it?

tobiasopdenbr...@notsocoldmail.com

May 29, 2007, 6:34:16 AM5/29/07

Just any tournament, or those meeting the TWDA requirements?

Storylines? Pre-releases? Etc.

Tobias

The Lasombra

May 29, 2007, 9:46:30 AM5/29/07
On May 29, 6:34 am, "tobiasopdenbr...@notsocoldmail.com"

<tobiasopdenbr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 mei, 07:12, The Lasombra <TheLasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:

http://www.thelasombra.com/hall_of_fame.htm

> > V:TES Hall of Fame

> > To enter the V:TES Hall of Fame, a player has to win a minimum
> > of five tournaments, and those tournaments must have had their results
> > posted on the Usenet newsgroup rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad. Many
> > amazing players will be missed because of the absence of those public
> > results. This list celebrates those who have done well with the game,
> > and have worked to publicize the strengths of the game by publishing
> > their tournament winning deck lists. Players are listed by the number
> > of tournaments that they have won, and if there is a tie for the
> > number of tournament wins, then they are in alphabetical order by
> > their first name.

> Just any tournament, or those meeting the TWDA requirements?

Only decks from the TWDA were considered.
I am not going to recollect 715+ decks, plus any of the thousands of
other decks that never got reported to the newsgroup.

http://www.TheLasombra.com/decks/twd.htm

tobiasopdenbr...@notsocoldmail.com

May 29, 2007, 11:21:19 AM5/29/07

Logical and fair.

It's just that some people might've won 5(+)... and have the reports
as well... so it seems good to mention the one true source.

The Lasombra

May 29, 2007, 5:33:22 PM5/29/07
On 29 May 2007 08:21:19 -0700, "tobiasopdenbr...@notsocoldmail.com"
<tobiasop...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Logical and fair.

>It's just that some people might've won 5(+)... and have the reports
>as well... so it seems good to mention the one true source.

Let me know what you think of the explanatory paragraph. I have
updated it to better meet your points.

http://www.thelasombra.com/hall_of_fame.htm

tobiasopdenbr...@notsocoldmail.com

May 30, 2007, 3:41:20 AM5/30/07
On 29 mei, 23:33, The Lasombra <TheLasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 May 2007 08:21:19 -0700, "tobiasopdenbr...@notsocoldmail.com"
>
> <tobiasopdenbr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Logical and fair.
> >It's just that some people might've won 5(+)... and have the reports
> >as well... so it seems good to mention the one true source.
>
> Let me know what you think of the explanatory paragraph. I have
> updated it to better meet your points.
>
> http://www.thelasombra.com/hall_of_fame.htm

Looking good.