IRDC 2014 - suggest locations

Ido Yehieli

Oct 28, 2013, 3:51:27 PM10/28/13
it has been a few good months since IRDC 2013 in Poznan, graciously organized by Radomir Dopieralski. The time has come to decide upon IRDC 2014.

Please post your location/time suggestions below only if *YOU PERSONALLY* are willing to organize it in said locations. Don't post "would be nice if someone would do it at x", unless a specific someone already said they are committed to organizing it there.

Time should be at least a good half year or so from today, so as to give people ample time to make sure they can arrive.

-Ido,

Ido Yehieli

Dec 12, 2013, 5:56:33 AM12/12/13
Since I received no other suggestions, next years IRDC is coming back to Berlin and will be organized by me (JPEG of DCSS-fame graciously offering assistance). More info to be posted on http://roguebasin.roguelikedevelopment.org/index.php?title=IRDC_2014

Date is currently set to 9-11 May 2014 (Friday to Sunday). Venue in Berlin is to be announced.

See you there!

-Ido.

Ido Yehieli

Dec 13, 2013, 3:31:57 AM12/13/13
On Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:56:33 AM UTC+1, Ido Yehieli wrote:
> > it has been a few good months since IRDC 2013 in Poznan, graciously organized by Radomir Dopieralski. The time has come to decide upon IRDC 2014.

Hey,
as someone ask to vote on the date for the next IRDC in Berlin, please mark your availability in this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fLwOcJo3DAIo6SsVau5gscLbXOdpb4H3RDixlpoPBLw/viewform

Thanks,
Ido.

Ido Yehieli

Dec 19, 2013, 6:56:03 AM12/19/13
Since votes pretty much pettered out to nothing these past 2 days, I've just closed the poll.

Results:

25-27 april 2014 13 28%
2-4 may 2014 16 35%
9-11 may 2014 17 37%