---=={"Teen Programmers Unite" read this}==---

Demon Bane

Aug 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/1/96

ok guys... i'm gonna go ahead and start that mailing list pretty
soon... so far, and tell me if i have missed your name, i have the
following names on my list:

1) fu...@ix.netcom.com
2) nuk...@p3.net

if i'm missing anyone, tell me...

"Ever wonder why it's called the INTERnet,
and not the EXTRAnet?" -Me

"The CDA is a form of racial discrimination. If
an Islamic girl is shown without her veil,
they'll throw your ass in jail, but if it's a white
girl, no one gives a fuck!" -Me Too

Demon Bane

Aug 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/2/96

jtol...@emeraldis.com (John Tollison) wrote:

>In article <32006c19...@news.cris.com>, ---------------------- wrote:
>
>> ok guys... i'm gonna go ahead and start that mailing list pretty
>> soon... so far, and tell me if i have missed your name, i have the
>> following names on my list:
>>
>> 1) fu...@ix.netcom.com
>> 2) nuk...@p3.net
>>
>> if i'm missing anyone, tell me...
>>

> Are you working with Matthew? He listed 7 of use who were on the list.
>I believe it is already operational, and it is not limited to just teens;
>current members range from 13 to 25.I feel safe in saying that anyone
>interested should email him at ma...@xwing.xwing.org.
weird, i could have sworn i said we were gonna co-host the teen (and
beginner, etc.) group, but since i never heard a reply, i assumed he
wasn't interested. dontcha just hate it when people don't inform you
of things?!?

Tim Lloyd

Aug 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/3/96

> >> ok guys... i'm gonna go ahead and start that mailing list pretty
> >> soon... so far, and tell me if i have missed your name, i have the
> >> following names on my list:
> >>
> >> 1) fu...@ix.netcom.com
> >> 2) nuk...@p3.net
> >>
> >> if i'm missing anyone, tell me...

Can I join the list? I tried mailing DemonBane but it bounced. I'm
16, from the UK. I program in VB3 and VB4 of which I consider myself
expert, I also program in C and recently C++. I'm working on a game
related project right now. Previously my experience has been with
internet software.

Let me know,

Regards,

TimL
Email: tll...@zetnet.co.uk

Steven Cox

Aug 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/3/96

Tim Lloyd <tll...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in article
<199608031...@zetnet.co.uk>...

i would like to join to i'm 12 allmost 13 and i program in C and VB4
right now i woking on a pakman like game

let me know

mailto:fo...@esper.com

Demon Bane

Aug 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/4/96

"Steven Cox" <fo...@esper.com> wrote:

you're on!

Demon Bane

Aug 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/4/96

>Can I join the list? I tried mailing DemonBane but it bounced. I'm
>16, from the UK. I program in VB3 and VB4 of which I consider myself
>expert, I also program in C and recently C++. I'm working on a game
>related project right now. Previously my experience has been with
>internet software.
>
>Let me know,
>
>Regards,
>
>TimL
>Email: tll...@zetnet.co.uk

Anthony Kanner

Aug 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/5/96

Steven Cox wrote:

> Tim Lloyd <tll...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in article
> <199608031...@zetnet.co.uk>...

> i would like to join to i'm 12 allmost 13 and i program in C and VB4
> right now i woking on a pakman like game
>
> let me know
>
> mailto:fo...@esper.com

your working on a game you can't spell <g>

Ken Yagen

Aug 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/5/96

I'm far from being a teenager, but I am trying to learn how to program
games. Please add me to the list.

yage...@jpmorgan.com
* Ken Yagen Any comments or statements made are not *
* J.P. Morgan necessarily those of J.P. Morgan & Co. *
* yage...@jpmorgan.com Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates. *

Reeser

Aug 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/5/96

> Steven Cox wrote:
> >
> > Tim Lloyd <tll...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in article
> > <199608031...@zetnet.co.uk>...

> > i would like to join to i'm 12 allmost 13 and i program in C and VB4
> > right now i woking on a pakman like game
> >
> > let me know
> >
> > mailto:fo...@esper.com
>
> your working on a game you can't spell <g>

uh... I missed the original article but I would like to join the mailing
list, if possible. I'm 14 and I program in Pascal.

Thanks,

_John (rees...@norwich.net)

Demon Bane

Aug 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/5/96

Anthony Kanner <kan...@pacificnet.net> wrote:

>Steven Cox wrote:
>>
>> Tim Lloyd <tll...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in article
>> <199608031...@zetnet.co.uk>...

>> i would like to join to i'm 12 allmost 13 and i program in C and VB4
>> right now i woking on a pakman like game
>>
>> let me know
>>
>> mailto:fo...@esper.com
>
>your working on a game you can't spell <g>

it's nice that YOUR reply shows that YOU'RE probably not working on a
game.... ;) if game programmers could spell, we'd be makin' spell
checkers and not games... ;)

Mark Fredrik Gumban

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

Excuse me, but I sorta made a mistake:
The reply message in =={"Teen Programmers Unite"}== by Remigio Gumban is
actually made by me. I forgot to change my profile. Remigio is my dad,
you see.

My real e-mail address is mfgu...@skyinet.net

Sorry.

-Mark Gumban

Greg Hale

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96
to gl...@fireball.blast.net

Everyone,
I missed the first message... Can I join the mailing list, though?
I'm 14 in Oct and I program in C, HyperTalk, AppleScript, QBasic, Basic,
and hex on one of those little computers with 8 swiches for keys on a
green board with no casing, no screen, less then 1K ram, no HD, and a
two-diget hex display.

for (n = 1; n < n - 1, ++1)
{
++Thankx alot!!;
}
Greg Hale
gl...@fireball.blast.net

Remigio S. Gumban

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

Steven Cox <fo...@esper.com> wrote in article
<01bb815e$8d48fba0$b704...@foozy.esper.com>...

> Tim Lloyd <tll...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in article
> <199608031...@zetnet.co.uk>...

Hello. I'm 16 yrs old, knows C/C++ and a little Pascal. Currently working
on a 3D engine (polygon-based). I hope its not to late to join.

Thank you.

-Mark Gumban

John Nagle

Aug 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/6/96

Anthony Kanner wrote:

> Steven Cox wrote:
> >
> > Tim Lloyd <tll...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in article
> > <199608031...@zetnet.co.uk>...

> > i would like to join to i'm 12 allmost 13 and i program in C and VB4
> > right now i woking on a pakman like game
> >
> > let me know
> >
> > mailto:fo...@esper.com
>
> your working on a game you can't spell <g>

If he's 12 years old, he wasn't born yet when PacMan was released, so
that's OK. Anyway, if he's 12, already programs in C and VB, and is
working on a game (whether he finishes it or not) he has a bright future
ahead of him!

-John

Smeets Mark

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

>In article <32006c19...@news.cris.com>, ---------------------- wrote:

>> ok guys... i'm gonna go ahead and start that mailing list pretty
>> soon... so far, and tell me if i have missed your name, i have the
>> following names on my list:
>>
>> 1) fu...@ix.netcom.com
>> 2) nuk...@p3.net
>>
>> if i'm missing anyone, tell me...

Well, I'm Mark, 25 years of age, working at Philips Research Labs. My
interests are in Commodore 64 assembly programming and C++. Am I
allowed on the list?

Mark.
--
Mark Smeets --- sme...@natlab.research.philips.com --- +31-40-2744052

Genetics made easy: Everything is hereditary.
For example, if your parents can't have children, neither will you.

Nightblade

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

In article <smeets.839429636@casarea>, sme...@natlab.research.philips.com (Smeets Mark) wrote:
>In <jtollison-010...@ppp25.emeraldis.com> jtol...@emeraldis.com
> (John Tollison) writes:
>
>>In article <32006c19...@news.cris.com>, ---------------------- wrote:
>
>>> ok guys... i'm gonna go ahead and start that mailing list pretty
>>> soon... so far, and tell me if i have missed your name, i have the
>>> following names on my list:
>>>
>>> 1) fu...@ix.netcom.com
>>> 2) nuk...@p3.net
>>>
>>> if i'm missing anyone, tell me...
>>>

>Well, I'm Mark, 25 years of age, working at Philips Research Labs. My
>interests are in Commodore 64 assembly programming and C++. Am I
>allowed on the list?

Also, add me to the list! I'm 18 and program in every language :)

-matt
ni...@megsinet.net
http://www.svs.com/users/mcps/

Demon Bane

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

ni...@megsinet.net (Nightblade) wrote:

hmm... EVERY lanugage??? not too sure about that... but you're on
anywayz.

Peter DeLaurentis

Aug 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/11/96

> > Tim Lloyd <tll...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in article
> > <199608031...@zetnet.co.uk>...

Hey, would you put me on your mailing list, please? I'm 17. Know C/C++,
Basic, and a little Assembler. I've worked a lot with AI and A-life, and
creating Languages and Compilers. Right now I'm looking into game
programming and designing a game similiar to Warcraft II. (It promises to
be a large and time consuming project - but then isn't all software.)

I think it would be great to be able to discuss programming with others
of a similiar age.

Thanx,
Pete Delaurentis
Porch...@juno.com

Sandstorm

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

$74de1e80$a5b946c6@porchmonkey>:

Could you add me to the mailing list, please? I'm 16 and program Pascal,
with a little C and ASM on the side. I used to program Basic a couple
years ago.
Sandstorm
sand...@magg.net

J Harlacher

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96
> Porch...@juno.comAdd me also: j...@webspan.net

[/]alker BoH

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

"Peter DeLaurentis" <porch...@juno.com> wrote:

>> > Tim Lloyd <tll...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in article
>> > <199608031...@zetnet.co.uk>...
>the

hmm this mailing list seems like a decent idea.. could you perhaps put
me on it.. i program in C/C++, Pascal ,and Basic and can piece
through assembler if i really have to . I am 18 years old and wanna
talk with others my age about programming.

-[Walker BoH]-
wal...@netaxs.com

Michael Day

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

I missed the original article too, but it sounds interesting and I would like
to be on the list.

Thank you,

Michael

ky...@li.net

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

In <4uo4uk$f...@dopey.magg.net>, sand...@grumpy.magg.net (Sandstorm) writes:
I'd like to join. I'm 17 and I know assembly, C/C++, BASIC, VB, Pascal,
FORTRAN and scheme, the first 5 of which I use regularly. Right now, I'm
working on DSP routines for a sound module for my games.

Thanks,
ky...@li.net

Knut Andreas Ruud

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

I'm 17 years old and program in C++ and Assembler. Please put me on the list,
it sounds interesting.

Glenn

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96
to Sv...@worldaxes.com

[/]alker BoH wrote:

> >the

Hey, I agree, the list sounds like a good idea. I remember some of what I learned
from BASIC, I know some Pascal, and I do my main programming in C++. I hope to
learn Java and assembly soon. If you have any room available, could you please
put me on the list too?

--
Sven
Glenn Song

**Come visit my homepage: http://locke.ccil.org/~sven/sven.html***
"Multitasking: Screwing up several things at once..."
-http://www.usmcs.maine.edu/%7Elaferrie/humor/comp.html

Alec or Graeme Smecher

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

I missed the opening article but I've sort of pieced together what
it's about...

Add me to the list. I'm Alec Smecher, (almost) 16, program assembly,
C++, know pascal and basic. I do fast (graphics and sound-type) game
library programming...

When I said I'd pieced together what this was about, I meant
*loosely*... Please tell me what it is that I've just joined...

Greg Lamb

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

I'm 17 and this sounds interesting, hook me up too.

--
Unfeignedly,

Greg Lamb
Supreme Overlord of Greg's Wonderful World of Really Boring Stuff
E-Mail Address: gr...@vcnet.com
Web Site E-Mail Address: gww...@aol.com
My Magellan 3 Star Homepage URL: http://members.aol.com/gwworld
Personal Quote: "Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!" - U.H.F.

Mike Valley

Aug 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/16/96

In article <4urdn5$m...@netaxs.com>, wal...@netaxs.com ([/\]alker BoH) wrote:
> [...]

Ya, put me on too. I'm 18 and would be interested in discussing game
programming.

Mike
mi...@kudonet.com

Demon Bane

Aug 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/17/96

well, its a programming mailing list that is made to allow teen (or
any beginning programmers of all ages) to send mail back and forth and
share each others knowledge... that's it... nothin' complex about
it... anywayz, as you seem to have already figured out, you're on the
list... c ya l8r...

robert janelle

Aug 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/22/96

My name is Robert Janelle, I'm 13 years old, I know Basic, C/C++, and
a little bit of assembler, please put my name on the list too.

Michael David Moffitt

Aug 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/22/96

Dear whoever started this thing,

I'm 14 and program in C/C++. I've got this lame excuse
for a programming company. I've made geometry MUCH simpler for my
fellow freshman with one of my programs. I absolutely love to
code and am interested in this mailing list.

_-|------------------------------------|-_
_-_-|------ Michael David Moffitt -------|-_-_
-_-_-|-- "Master of the Virtual World!" --|-_-_-
-_-_-|------------ m...@he.net ------------|-_-_-
-_-|------ http://www.he.net/~mdm ------|-_-
-|------------------------------------|-

"C is for Cookie..."

J Harlacher

Aug 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/23/96

Michael Wynne wrote:

> ni...@megsinet.net (Nightblade) wrote:
>
> >In article <smeets.839429636@casarea>, sme...@natlab.research.philips.com (Smeets Mark) wrote:

> >>Well, I'm Mark, 25 years of age, working at Philips Research Labs. My
> >>interests are in Commodore 64 assembly programming and C++. Am I
> >>allowed on the list?
> >>

> >Also, add me to the list! I'm 18 and program in every language :)
>
> >-matt
> >ni...@megsinet.net
> >http://www.svs.com/users/mcps/
>
> I'll join.
> I'm 15 and use C\C++, Assembler, Java and various others. I have done
> work on nearly every area you can think of including AI, 3D Graphics,
> Networking and learning systems.
>
> Mike.

Add me also, Im 16 and I program in C and assembly langugage.

Michael Wynne

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

John Yeung

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

> In article <4urdn5$m...@netaxs.com>, wal...@netaxs.com ([/\]alker BoH) wrote:
> ok guys... i'm gonna go ahead and start that mailing list pretty
> soon... so far, and tell me if i have missed your name, i have

Hello, Im only 15 and I'm called John Yeung. Please put me on your
mailing list.

Does this mean that i'll be learning to program? If so then i am
definitely interested. My skills in C/C++ are not very good :( I'm just
starting to work out what Pointers are and how to use them in my
functions. I hope to learn more and recently joined in a PBEM it was
called called C++ Robots and very similar to Core Wars. If you don't
know what i'm rambling about, neither do i! The pass few months have
worn me out! (Trying to program that is!) My goal is to become an
excellent programmer! in all languages!

I also have an idea kicking about which is to suggest Problems or Mini
projects to that Wonna-be Programmers can try to solve. Like me, I can't
think of anything to code at all. So far all tutorials/books tell you
the same thing... I really think that setting projects is a good idea!
I'm sure someone will agree!

Many thanx

John Yeung - (a wonna-be-programmer)
J.Y...@dial.pipex.com

Tom Nelson

Aug 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/26/96

Michael Wynne wrote:

> ni...@megsinet.net (Nightblade) wrote:
>
> >In article <smeets.839429636@casarea>, sme...@natlab.research.philips.com (Smeets Mark) wrote:

> >>Well, I'm Mark, 25 years of age, working at Philips Research Labs. My
> >>interests are in Commodore 64 assembly programming and C++. Am I
> >>allowed on the list?
> >>

> >Also, add me to the list! I'm 18 and program in every language :)
>
> >-matt
> >ni...@megsinet.net
> >http://www.svs.com/users/mcps/
>
> I'll join.
> I'm 15 and use C\C++, Assembler, Java and various others. I have done
> work on nearly every area you can think of including AI, 3D Graphics,
> Networking and learning systems.
>
> Mike.

Please sign me up too. I'm 15, and program in C and C++, and have
written an irreverent C version of Battleships.

Joe Nelson
3nel...@pressenter.com

Gabriel Cain

Aug 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/27/96

Add me as well, if you would. Im 17, code in C/pascal/asm. (mainly C & asm.)

P.s. Doesn't this (and the others) just look like 'me too' posts? heh,
guess it fits w/ this subj, though. I donno. whatever.... :)

| Programmer - A red-eyed, mumbling mammal capable of conversing with |
| inanimate objects. |
| Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers. |
| Sleep? Isn't that a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine? |

PROGRAM (pro'-gram) [n] A magic spell cast over a .----. . - .
computer allowing it to turn one's input into error |C>_.|.:'.:. .
messages. [vi] To engage in a pastime similar to _|____|_ `:. O_/
banging one's head against a wall, but, with fewer | --| \/M
opportunities for reward. `-######-'a _/ \_

Jared S. Thirsk

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96

You can add me too at the address ja...@coramdeo.cuug.ab.ca

I'm 15 and I code in C++ and I do raytracing and music composition.

--
| _____________ |
| thi...@freenet.calgary.ab.ca (_ _____ _) <>< |

John Kitchin

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96

Jared S. Thirsk wrote:

> Add me too, i'm at kit...@ultranet.com

I'm 13 and I use Delphi 2.0, used to use Visual Basic. I've got a
truckload of RPG-adventure-type game ideas but I don't have any
way to implement them.

Peter Cooper

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96

In article <84082836...@wynne.demon.co.uk>, Michael Wynne
<mi...@wynne.demon.co.uk> writes

>>Also, add me to the list! I'm 18 and program in every language :)
>
>>-matt
>>ni...@megsinet.net
>>http://www.svs.com/users/mcps/
>
>I'll join.
>I'm 15 and use C\C++, Assembler, Java and various others. I have done
>work on nearly every area you can think of including AI, 3D Graphics,
>Networking and learning systems.

This'll probably grow into the largest thread ever known but hey I'll
join, I'm interested, after starting up a demo group why shouldnt I be.
:)

Cheers,

_/_/_/ e t e r C o o p e r pe...@trenham.demon.co.uk
_/ / ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_/_/_/
_/ http://www.trenham.demon.co.uk/
_/

Travis Pulley

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96
to Jared S. Thirsk

Hey, I'm a 16 yr. old CS major. I've been working w/ C for almost a year
now. Over the summer, I've been reading technical books in the way that
most people sleep. Can I be added on the list? I also do 3D modeling,
graphic design, web pages, system administration, and a little music
composition (analog & digital).
--
+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
| _____ |
| / / \ kicks too."

| / / /\ \ |
+ / / / \ \ - Travis Pulley - +
| / / /\ \ \ |
| / / / \ \ \ |
+ / /__/____\ \ \ +
| / \ \ \ tpu...@simon.bensonhs.pps.k12.or.us |
| /________________\ \ \ na...@gcstation.net |
+ \_____________________\ / +
| |
+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

James Haridy

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

Me too (sound familiar).....I'm 15 and program in C/C++...
email cyb...@hilink.com.au

John Tollison

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

How about putting me on the list, I never could get mail through to the
other one, and it's seems to have died rather abruptly.

-John Tollison

In article <501itt$1k...@ds2.acs.ucalgary.ca>, thi...@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
(Jared S. Thirsk) wrote:

> [...]

Jakob Roland Andersen

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

John Tollison wrote:

> How about putting me on the list, I never could get mail through to the
> other one, and it's seems to have died rather abruptly.
>
> -John Tollison

Heck, why not? I always needed someone to discuss programming with!
Please add me to the list as well. I'm 17, turning 18 this month, and I
program Borland Pascal, Assembler and a touch of C/C++.

- Jakob Roland Andersen, maro...@cybernet.dk

Jeremy Penner

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96

Me!Me! add me!...err, would you be so kind to add me to this list of
yours? I'm 14 and am only a C coder (and of course, some BASIC, but I
don't deal with that any more).

Cheerio,
Jeremy Penner

||| (____)
(o o) (O O)
---oOOo--(_)--oOOo--------oOOo---(oo)---oOOo---
Jeremy Penner
pzp...@freenet.mb.ca
http://members.tripod.com/~ArmpitMan/index.html

[snip]
(sorry about that, guys who were on the thread, but my mail reader requires
me to have more new text than reposted crap...a good idea if you ask me)

Peter Cooper

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.960902164401.18306A-100000-100000-
100...@winnie.freenet.mb.ca>, Jeremy Penner <pzp...@freenet.mb.ca>
writes

>Me!Me! add me!...err, would you be so kind to add me to this list of
>yours? I'm 14 and am only a C coder (and of course, some BASIC, but I
>don't deal with that any more).

It is so sad to see people shunning BASIC down.. I have recently gone
back to basic as a main language strangely enough.. I can get a smooth
90fps out of it (140 with no tracing) and this is not optimised! :o)
People dont know much about BASIC..
I use _PowerBASIC_, it has pointers, 32 bit 80386+ support, full inline
assembler! Now you have the simplicity of BASIC with inline assembler,
it's ultra fast and produces small executables. I suggest you take a
look at it, it's far cheaper than Pas or C too,

http://www.powerbasic.com/

I used to be an avid ASM\Pas programmer, but now I am very unsure.

James Edward Russell

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

J Harlacher <j...@webspan.net> writes:

>Michael Wynne wrote:

>> >Also, add me to the list! I'm 18 and program in every language :)
>>
>> >-matt
>> >ni...@megsinet.net
>> >http://www.svs.com/users/mcps/
>>
>> I'll join.
>> I'm 15 and use C\C++, Assembler, Java and various others. I have done
>> work on nearly every area you can think of including AI, 3D Graphics,
>> Networking and learning systems.
>>

>> Mike.

>Add me also, Im 16 and I program in C and assembly langugage.

Me too! I'm 12 an I program in C/C++, Assembler, Lisp and Algol. I've
written a super-fast 3D graphics engine, but I can't write Quake 2 because
my Mom thinks there's too much violence in computer games and won't let me.

Ooohh, gotta go, Captain Caveman is on!!!

Gary D Stowasser

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

Put me on too
I'm 19
I flip burgers at wendy's in the summer and go to school the rest of the
year...I program in C/C++/Assembler/HTML?!@
compilers:watcom, djgpp, gcc/g++, apple codewarrior, tasm, soon visual c++
"DOS is dead
and no one cares
if there is a shell
I'll see you there"

Cody Hatch

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

> ok guys... i'm gonna go ahead and start that mailing list pretty soon... so far, and tell me if i have missed > your name, i have the following names on my list:

hey, do I qualify? I'm 14 and program in C, HTML, and am learning C++.
Thanks,

Cody Hatch
--
Copyright 1996, Cody Hatch. Microsoft Network is prohibited
from redistributing this work in any form, in whole or in part.

Matt McDevitt

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

Hey what's with putting a copyright on your posts? I better copyright mine
or someone will make a movie out of them without paying me!!!

Copyright 1996 Matt McDevitt
Use this quote and die a death.
Aforementioned death will not be instantaneous, but will be rather slow and
painful as well.
Good day to you.

Richard Elbert Davis

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

Hey sign me up too.
I program in Html/turbo pascal/some VB4
im 15

Fumincuban

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

Hey, I'd like to get on the mailing list too.
My name is Adrian Perez, i'm 17, and I program in C
I'm working on a 3d hallway engine (descent/quake-esque)
my address is fumin...@aol.com
thanks in advance
-----
Adrian Perez Fumin
Cuban
single employee of ATA software
fumin...@aol.com
s_ad...@research.att.com
http://members.aol.com/fumincuban
-----

Lolsen WH

Sep 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/8/96

pleeze add me too....

Pratima Jain

Sep 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/8/96

Has anyone gotten that mailing list? Dave Kitchen said he would send
it to me, but I haven't gotten it yet. Could be he forgot, maybe it
doesn't exist?
-
Peace, Omlette WLK...@prodigy.com http://page.prodigy.com/omlettesoft