Armegeddon

Andrew M. Curtis

Apr 20, 1992, 5:25:46 PM4/20/92

What the $&%# happened with Armegeddon???

Acidion, if you are reading this, since when did you put a quota on
how many people could be on the game at once. I tried to get on for
an hour today and it said the game was full. You said no newbies
could come on the game, but what about us CREATORS?

I have work to do and this is a great HINDERANCE! At least up the
quota on how many people can be on at a time. If now newbies can be
on the game there should be no problem. We dont have THAT MANY creators.

~Coramyr the God of Retaliation~