PK etc

Alan Cox

Jun 10, 1992, 12:54:21 PM6/10/92

No the AberMUD solution was to permit mass murder, but to arrange that
you got zilch for killing low life's and a bunch of annoyed low levels
were a serious hazard to a high level player.

Unfortunately americans prefer to murder each other in the streets and
be nice to each other electronically - just the reverse of the uk.

Alan

Danny Brumleve

Jun 12, 1992, 7:48:43 PM6/12/92
iii...@PYR.SWAN.AC.UK (Alan Cox) writes:

>Unfortunately americans prefer to murder each other in the streets and
>be nice to each other electronically - just the reverse of the uk.

Heh... Yeh, that's one reason why I gave up american AberMUDs a while ago. ;-)

-Jhalavar