Armageddon creators:

Santiago Zorzopulos

Apr 4, 1992, 4:23:53 PM4/4/92

We'll be back up pretty soon,... We've been having lotsa memory probs,
due to some bug. The sysop says we're taking up 20 MBs of memory <snicker>,
and naturally, he's less than pleased. It has nothing to do with the world
file, which takes up only about 600k, but I'm workin' on it. Btw, I
think I got the caravan special done... (moving rooms <grin>)
-Acidion

To everyone who's been asking about the MUD:
No, we're not public yet... But soon we'll be open for playtesting,
and you'll be able to check out some of the things we've done. ;-)
Btw, if you have experience creating (or at least have acceptable grammar
skills) then mail me about it... Remember the mud is based in an
apocalyptic setting, like Dark Sun.