Olafsons Armageddon-twin?

Lisa

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

I'm looking for a MUD that was in the start-up mode sometime early this
year. I can't for my life remember the name, and I've lost the address,
but I know that the man responsible for the project was called Olafson.
The code and set-up was very similar to that of Armageddon. If anyone
knows what happened to this MUD, if it is up and running, or even have
the address to it, please let me know!

/Lisa
lisa....@dagensit.se

Ps: Any news on Armag? Is it definately dead?