What is the most R-Playing Diku/merc/rom??

Andrew Smith

Jun 9, 1994, 5:18:44 PM6/9/94

Well?

Which MUDs are the most Role Playin/Quest oriented MUDs around?

Prefer Fantasy genre but don't care.

Thanks,
Andrew
--
|Andrew R. D. Smith - Carleton University Computer Science
|am...@freenet.carleton.ca + Psychology

Chris Kerr

Jun 10, 1994, 5:50:33 AM6/10/94
Andrew Smith (am...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA) wrote:

: Which MUDs are the most Role Playin/Quest oriented MUDs around?
: Andrew

Armageddon by a far.

tsa...@netcom.com

Jun 10, 1994, 12:53:08 PM6/10/94
In article <ckerrCr...@netcom.com>, Chris Kerr <ck...@netcom.com> wrote:
>Armageddon by a far.

Address?

Beth Dani Hoffman

Jun 10, 1994, 8:03:05 PM6/10/94

If you are a Tolkien fan, try out MUME at 128.178.77.5 4242

Tink

--
I've always wanted to have my own .sig ....

Peter Finin

Jun 18, 1994, 4:03:13 PM6/18/94
In article <ckerrCr...@netcom.com>, Chris Kerr <ck...@netcom.com> wrote:

> Armageddon by far.

Is Armageddon stil up? I haven't been able to gget on for months.
*sigh*

armag

Jun 18, 1994, 4:52:49 PM6/18/94
p...@cs.umbc.edu (Peter Finin) writes:

>> Armageddon by far.

We're currently bug-testing on thrash.isca.uiowa.edu 4444. The game is
projected to be open for mortals again by July 1st.

JedH112487

Jun 18, 1994, 7:10:03 PM6/18/94
In article <2tvmr1$o...@nexus.uiowa.edu>, ar...@isca.uiowa.edu (armag)
writes:

Great news!!!

btw is the player file for armageddon intacted? no purges or
anything?

an anonymous dwarf

ps-- i hope i remember my password
i can't wait for july 1st!!

armag

Jun 18, 1994, 10:01:28 PM6/18/94
jedh1...@aol.com (JedH112487) writes:
>In article <2tvmr1$o...@nexus.uiowa.edu>, ar...@isca.uiowa.edu (armag)
>writes:

>Great news!!!

>btw is the player file for armageddon intacted? no purges or
>anything?

Mostly intact. We deleted everyone who hadn't logged on for about
a month before studsys started upgrading. If you were a regular
player at all, then yes, you'll still be around. ;-)

Mode

Jun 22, 1994, 7:53:25 PM6/22/94

In article <2u08to$s...@nexus.uiowa.edu> ar...@isca.uiowa.edu (armag) writes:

>btw is the player file for armageddon intacted? no purges or
>anything?

Mostly intact. We deleted everyone who hadn't logged on for about
a month before studsys started upgrading. If you were a regular
player at all, then yes, you'll still be around. ;-)

oh goodie, i get to start afresh, as i havent been on in atleast 6 months
if not longer ;). my apologies to jhalavar (if its still his baby) for
dropping off the face of the earth when i said id work on the rooftops,
leaving college kinda does that to ya, it takes a while to locate another
affordable regular access...

- jeremy ( last seen on Armagedon as Gideon )

--

Sometimes you wake up, and sometimes you die. And sometimes, when you fall...
y o u f l y.