Rec.Games.Dungeon.[Moria|Angband|Hack|Rogue|Omega|Misc]

Aliza R. Panitz

Jun 18, 1993, 1:37:56 PM6/18/93
[A new game, Angband, has spun off of Moria, and generated a LOT of
traffic in rec.games.moria - there has been a CFD for rec.games.angband]

It seems to me that we'd do a lot better taking all of the
dungeon-adventure games, including ones that don't have their own
newsgroups like larn and omega, and reorganizing them under
rec.games.dungeon - recognizing the intrinsic similarities of all these
games. It would make it a lot easier for people who like one of these
games to find newsgroups about other, basically similar games, and would
finally provide a home for all those random posts about Larn and other
games of the same genre that keep popping up in rec.games.hack and other
inappropriate places.

- Aliza, survivor of Rogue, Hack, NetHack, Moria, Larn, Angband