Net.Monstrous.Compendium

Robert Christian

Sep 2, 1994, 7:15:51 PM9/2/94
Version 2.0 of the Net.Monstrous.Compendium is ready for release and will be
placed on ftp.mpgn.com, as soon as TSR (Rob Repp) releases the disclaimer for
the net.books.

If anyone who disagrees with the TSR process of screening the books should
write me and I will respect your wishes and remove you entries.

| Robert Christian (rob...@revcan.ca) Home Phone Number: (613) 744 - 0066 |
| Mail Address: 1312 Marigold Cresent, Gloucester Ontario, Canada, K1B 5E5 |
| Compiler of the Net.Monstrous.Compendium (NMC) and the Net.Book.of.Names |
| Available at ftp.mpgn.com in \Gaming\fantasy
| Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. |
------------------------------------------------------------ Albert Einstein -

Rob Repp

Sep 6, 1994, 5:08:02 PM9/6/94

The disclaimer is released. I think it should be available here (this
newsgroup) and at the ftp site by this afternoon. Depends on whether Dave
at MPG walks or runs to his console. :)

Rob Repp | InterNet: tsr...@aol.com
Manager, Digital Projects Group | InterNet: mob...@mercury.mcs.com
TSR, Inc. | CompuServe: 76217,761
__________________________________ | GEnie: TSR.Online AOL: TSR Inc
All opinions are my own, not TSR's | 414-248-3625 Fax 414-248-0389