Sean is back (sort of)

Sean K Reynolds

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

All right, you sorry looking lot of hopefuls....

Oops, that's a movie quote.

Anyway, I am reading the newsgroup again. HOWEVER...

Anything posted from this account (skr...@netcom.com)
is purely my opinion. Mine. There will be no more
"from the TSR Online Coordinator" crap coming from this
account. If it's official, then you'll see a post from
TSR...@aol.com

As far as you (gentle readers) are concerned, I just happen
to have the same name as TSR's Online Coordinator, and that
is where our similarities end. Stuff for TSR sent to this
address will be deleted, unanswered. This screen name does
not work for TSR - it's purely the thoughts and words of
a shaven-headed California vegetarian chemist.

--
Sean K Reynolds a.k.a. Veggie Boy skr...@netcom.com skr...@aol.com
"Atomic power, atomic power, was given by the mighty hand of God,

Robert Baldwin

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

Sean K Reynolds wrote:
> This screen name does

> work for TSR - it's purely the thoughts and words of
> a shaven-headed California vegetarian chemist.

See, I was right all along! TSR is actually a cult that brainwahses
their "employees", shaves their heads, starves them and makes them hand
out old character sheets in airports! ;-)

Seriosly, though, glad to have the official answer on refund issues
(from another post).

--
BB
"Everyone dies someday; the trick is doing it well."

"4 out of 5 victims of UCE recommend new .spam.kill.";
check out the free sample in my _return to_ line.

Jason Coppes

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

Sean K Reynolds wrote:

> All right, you sorry looking lot of hopefuls....
>
> Oops, that's a movie quote.
>
> Anyway, I am reading the newsgroup again. HOWEVER...
>
> Anything posted from this account (skr...@netcom.com)
> is purely my opinion. Mine. There will be no more
> "from the TSR Online Coordinator" crap coming from this
> account. If it's official, then you'll see a post from
> TSR...@aol.com
>
> As far as you (gentle readers) are concerned, I just happen
> to have the same name as TSR's Online Coordinator, and that
> is where our similarities end. Stuff for TSR sent to this
> address will be deleted, unanswered. This screen name does
> not work for TSR - it's purely the thoughts and words of

> a shaven-headed California vegetarian chemist.
>
> --
> Sean K Reynolds a.k.a. Veggie Boy skr...@netcom.com skr...@aol.com
> "Atomic power, atomic power, was given by the mighty hand of God,
> Atomic power, atomic power, was given by the mighty hand of God."
> - Jello Biafra

Ha ha, nice sig. I did a group project for History Seminar (UW-Oshkosh)
which had a video clip and that song on a CD-ROM. We all got a kick out
of that song. :)
--
Jason Coppes
ja...@vbe.com