TSR backorders?

Erik Jensen

May 5, 1994, 6:00:35 PM5/5/94
Does anyone have any info on ordering/backordering AD&D products that
have gone out-of-print? Any phone numbers or addresses would be handy.
Email to: eje...@csulb.edu

Thanks!

Robb Repp

May 6, 1994, 9:53:39 AM5/6/94
Erik Jensen (eje...@csulb.edu) wrote:
: Does anyone have any info on ordering/backordering AD&D products that
: have gone out-of-print? Any phone numbers or addresses would be handy.
: Email to: eje...@csulb.edu

: Thanks!

Many products that are "out-of-print" may still have stock at
the Mail Order Hobby Shop. Catalogs and ordering at
1-800-558-5977. There's quite a bit that might be hard to
find anywhere else.

Hope this helps.

Rob Repp
Manager, Digital Projects Group
TSR, Inc.
AOL: TSR Inc
InterNet: tsr...@aol.com
InterNet: mob...@mercury.mcs.com
CompuServe: 76217,761
GEnie: TSR.Online

The opinions | "They can bill me." - Ripley
I express | "Why dontcha' let me drive?" - Otto
are my own. | "Will I dream?" - HAL