Wolfpack Common Summer Fever 2018 is over

Wolfpack

Sep 1, 2018, 11:18:15 AM9/1/18
The Wolfpack Common Summer Fever is over.

Coming up: Wolfpack Hvy Fall Fever! Watch this space for the
announcement.

- = [ Empire Power Report ] = -
as of Sat Sep 1 00:01:01 2018

sects eff civ mil shell gun pet iron dust oil pln ship unit money
6 758 100% 433K 40K 49K 3.0K 31K 271K 7.6K 55K 375 299 42 2.7M
78015.65
2 203 100% 181K 20K 38K 2.5K 85K 66K 2.9K 7.8K 147 89 19 126K
19897.00
Fort Isla 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 11K
39.84
1 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10K
25.58
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
worldwide 961 100% 614K 60K 87K 5.5K 116K 337K 10K 63K 522 388 61 2.8M

Sat Sep 1 00:01:01 2018
# name tech research education happiness capital
1 1 107.61 0.00 0.00 0.00 42,-18
2 2 224.75 0.00 12.58 4.51 20,22
6 6 292.16 0.00 13.30 9.37 56,6
7 Fort Island 157.44 0.00 0.00 0.00 1,-23

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Fri Jul 13 16:39:26 2018
Uh oh ... 2 has a gun!!

Watch out!!!

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Tue Jul 17 14:45:43 2018
Back to school special coming up for 7!

> Announcement from 1, (#1) dated Wed Jul 18 16:13:22 2018
The imbecile and stupid leader of the rotten country of 6 has invaded my homelands.
We must do something to stop this vemon, this guttering gore, he is the most vicious nature, attacking my beautiful land.
We call all nations for assistance. To stop 6 to wreck havoc on the whole world. Today it is us, tomorrow you might be next.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Wed Jul 18 16:25:57 2018

1 is being assimilated.
Resistance is futile!
You have a couple more updates to live!

Have a nice day!

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Wed Jul 18 21:00:01 2018
Ha Ha! 7/1 - the DOOMED Alliance!!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Thu Jul 19 08:41:13 2018
we declare solidarity with number one. it seems 2 will not help 1, and we therefore assume 2 and 6 are friends.
So they want this playground for themselves, doing each other all day long and in sleepless nights.
Number 2 will not make a peace treaty with us, so we guess it has all been decided by 6 and 2 in advance

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Thu Jul 19 14:31:00 2018

7 attacks 2.
Sends message to me that he wants to partner with me against 2 and will help
me win!

Then 7 attacks one of my islands.
Sends messgae that I should let him keep those sectors as a "gift"

Then attacks another one of my islands.

And now that I have started reclaming my islands he's crying!

Really mature, 7!

> Announcement from 1, (#1) dated Fri Jul 20 19:26:44 2018
It seems our times are over for this time, we will come back for a vengeneance, and 6 will doomed. :)

yours number One

p.s watch out number 2

> Announcement from 1, (#1) dated Fri Jul 20 19:28:01 2018
we will commit suicide in our remaining cities
and burn everything.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Fri Jul 20 19:31:06 2018
Not much left for you to burn!
Oh...and I will be waitng for you - Number one.

Have a nice day.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Fri Jul 20 20:41:18 2018
2 said 6 would wing against me, already before he had any time to discuss it..I suspect that 2 and 6 are the same player. Playong from 2 machines. with VPN.
I know because there was only one mess from 2 to 6 later, so it was a scheme.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Fri Jul 20 20:44:19 2018
2 and 6 are not infighting at all, this proves it is the same player. I will take this to Wolfpack leadership. Cheaters
are real bad, it destroys the game.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Fri Jul 20 20:45:59 2018
Cheater.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Fri Jul 20 20:50:34 2018
of course now, you will send some mails between 2 and 6 to prove that you are different
But I have already figured you out.
It is too late.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Sat Jul 21 05:56:11 2018
7 - you're right. 6 and 2 are the linked.
The link is that you attacked both of them and now
are being pummeled by both of them, at the same time!!

Fri Jul 20 06:33 6 shock troops overrun one of 7's sectors two times
Fri Jul 20 06:33 2 shock troops overrun one of 7's sectors two times

Your ally 1 thought he could withstand my onslaught and fight
back but he has now embraced the change in leadership in his homeland
and is probably lying somewhere having grapes fed to him while he is
having his back massaged.

Your attacks on my islands let you control them for a few updates and
you felt that you were "in conrol". You obviously are new to this game
and couldn't see what has looming in the distance, despite my warnings to you.
Now, you have lost the islands you coveted. Time for you to turn around
and run back with your tail between your legs!

Half of your DOOMED Alliance is gone. Can you guess what's next ?

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Sat Jul 21 14:00:30 2018
7 attacks one of my outlier islands.
7 may claim it was their's first, but that's debateable.

An update later...island 7's wiped clean from the island.

and 7 still doesn't get it...

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Sat Jul 21 20:17:30 2018
2 and 6 the same player, seems youve slept your mid-western sleep allright.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Sun Jul 22 06:13:38 2018
2 is attacking my fishing boats, help, save me from this genius!

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Sun Jul 22 07:55:10 2018
Says the genius who built fishing boats.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Sun Jul 22 18:01:34 2018
So whats your IQ 6?, average about 100 ? :) on a good day?

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Sun Jul 22 18:12:37 2018

Let's just think on that for a moment, shall we!

6 IQ < 100.
7 being crushed by 6.

What does that say about 7 ????

Open Mouth.
Insert foot!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Sun Jul 22 18:14:34 2018
The only rational man is the one who tells the truth. And that is me.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Sun Jul 22 18:16:18 2018
6 you will be dead meat soon.
Just a prophecy, nothing personal.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Sun Jul 22 18:22:25 2018

Maybe .. but definitely not by you!

Nope...forts aren't gonna help you much now.

Hear something in the distance ???
You probably won't till it's too late...
kinda the story of your life this game ... nothing personal.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Sun Jul 22 21:54:13 2018
Stay tuned no. 6

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Tue Jul 24 07:17:19 2018
so...let's see here...
7 has his main land (fart island) and a couple of
small islands...

what to do ... what to do ????

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Tue Jul 24 07:25:51 2018

How many updates do you need to take out 7?

I can take them out in 8 updates

I can take them out in 7 updates

I can take them out in 6 updates

I can take them out in 5 updates

I can take them out in 4 updates

I can take them out in 3 updates

Ok..Take Them Out!

Oh wait! Late breaking news. We have just received intel that
it's possible to sack 7's capital in JUST ONE UPDATE!

That's how pathetic his defences are!!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Wed Jul 25 15:32:50 2018
You sound like an ape number 6. And you probably are. NO manners, sitting there greasy eating your potato chips and your pizzas, while
farting on your fathers furniture, your probably overweight, bigg ass, flunked in school, wearing dipers, your mom cooks for you,
youve got no girlfriend, you act like a teenager, talk like a 12 year old, and you have probably turned 40. You vant get a decent
job, youre a lazy slob, with nothing else to do than play this game. Your language skills are about F minus, if at all you could even flunk.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Wed Jul 25 16:07:13 2018
You are delusional number 6, 12 forts will fire upon you if you attack, your forces will be terminated on our beaches.
Taking the capital in one update is you dreamtalking. You will be stopped long before reaching our city gates. And who knows how many cities I posess.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Wed Jul 25 16:47:19 2018

Tsk tsk...still haven't learned.

My fleet roams where it likes. Undaunted!
Where are all your ships, 7 ?? Docked in your harbors ?
Because you're too scared to show your face anywhere!
Defines you as a person! A weak, feeble-minded, nobody!!

I will not need more than an update to wipe you clean off this map.
Your forts will not stop me. Your alliance partner 1 dared to dream
of raising a fight against me.
Didn't happen!

Your fall will be even swifter!!
If I were you, I'd start begging for sweet mercy!!

Here's an idea...no need to swin over to your island...

I'll just NUKE it!!!!

Muahahhahahahhaha!!!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Wed Jul 25 21:22:00 2018
asswipe looser! We will never beg for mercy from such a donkeyboy as yourself, siiting there in your garden
dressed as a woman with a pink umbrella. Nobody is interestedin your opinio here, You are an onion, you have no core. Bigtalker
sweethmouth puking rats and vomin.
Yeah nuke me in one update, youve got so many other things to do on the net, you won't have time. Remember those Penthouse magazines youve
got scattered in your boys room, with Kiss posters all over. I guess you forgot when you got online. What a shame!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Thu Jul 26 06:56:09 2018
there was an attack on my harbour. a pathetic attack. a tanker was torpedoed, but all the content of the ship was salvaged, two of the attackers
whimsy torps missed.wow i am impressed to put it like that.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Thu Jul 26 15:57:02 2018

Oh...what eloquence, 7!

On Fart Island, you don't dare even go out for a walk because you're
so scared that I might drop a bomb on you, or that your home may
not exist when you come back!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

There once was a twink called 7
Who thought he knew how to play
One fine day, he came across me
and since then he's been running the other way!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok...let me make it easier for you, as you're too dumb-witted to know
better. I'll announce what I'm gonna take next and when...and you try
and stop me. Deal ? Mutter a curse if you agree.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Thu Jul 26 17:51:10 2018
there was this gal from six
who was an ass in array
he did not know how to mix
bombs, now he is reduced to clay.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Thu Jul 26 20:38:18 2018
7, you can't stop 2 from taking your land...
you struggle to reclaim the land back from 2...

you'll just shrivel up when I attack...I won't give you
a chance to mount a counter....it will be your end-game!

Just pray I don't send Quantum Nemesis...he leaves no survivors!!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Fri Jul 27 05:33:10 2018
Youre an intersting character, Quantum Nemesis, it must be an equivalent of the Howling Wolfs, they fly through the air sucking
blood from mariners.
Well, we will se, youre probably mustering your forces up, you want a big enough attack group. It is intersting that I see how peaceful
you and 2 are together, saling you battleships along each othres islands, never conflicting. How come. What is the secret?
Are you secret allies, of course you can take me out togther. It does not take much to figure that out. But did you hear about the winter
wr in Finland? They withstood a much larger army from the Soviets. So Goliat, be not so proud. When you fight a son of Israel, a
David

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Fri Jul 27 05:38:42 2018
An attack om our island has been repelled, It was done by 2. With help of 6. It was a test attack. A few infantry units
was used. We fougght fiercely, and desimated and destroyed all forces and attack ships. There are some fishing boats left, We dont bother.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Fri Jul 27 08:03:47 2018

7 wants to know the secret ?

Okay, okay...I shall spill the beans!

The secret ingredient is YOU, meatball!!
You attacked 2 and then you attacked me.
And you thought you'd get away with it!!
My response was swift and absolute.

I think I mentioned in a much earlier post.
But as 7 has ADHD, it's understandable why
everything needs to be spelt out.

My fleet has been ready for awhile now.
I hear your pleas to take you out of your misery, but
what's the rush? This game finishes at the end of Aug.

Soooo, I'm gonna sit back and take my time.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Fri Jul 27 14:55:55 2018
You're just an alar ego of 2, his wild side. Anyways those islands you craved was just besides my main, you had no mils
there and almost no civs, you weere taking islands within my national waters zone, if you wold have any respect you
would have had the decency to let me keep my islands around my main. But you're just like virus, trampling
over others, with no respect for gentle rules, you're brutes. That's all. Bad and Ugly.
Yeah so your wet dream is to nuke me, right, of course you could wait for that. I am enclosed, and can not
break out, you know it, and your sadistic mind nurtures on it delightfully, You want me to be tortured. I don't know
what kind of moral compass yo grew up with, but it is better you massacre my mils and civs, than real life emulations.
Yeah, I asm a meatball, just like you, I just believe youre rounder, big stinky hair legs, flies allrond you, eating at you
while you play with yourself.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Fri Jul 27 16:58:00 2018

Oh my...the groveling has started!!!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Fri Jul 27 21:28:36 2018
Whatever

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Sat Jul 28 16:17:15 2018
Told ya 7...you'd be afraid to step out!!

Ouch!

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Sun Jul 29 04:05:26 2018
You can't repell my attacks.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Sun Jul 29 07:52:09 2018
Ha! My nuclear plant is ready!!
Where did I keep those rads??

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Mon Jul 30 10:02:15 2018
You (6) is still more than 100 tech away to produce nukes.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Mon Jul 30 10:13:23 2018
We threw back 2 occupations today, the first one heavy with many ships and several units. Ag\fter wiping em out, there
was a big paradrop action, taking bombed sectors, all were thrown back by our armed forces.
2 is allowed to play cat and mouse with me, but should he not be more worried about 6 nuclear program?

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Mon Jul 30 13:49:28 2018

Perhaps I should make landfall on your island...

after your subs' (#239) dastardly attempt on my HC.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Tue Jul 31 16:48:43 2018
and down goes 7...

now it's just you and me 2!!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Wed Aug 1 07:12:39 2018
Did I forget to wish you both bon voyage on your trip to hell?
Well my best wishes, and why don't you two turtlebirds do each other a certain place? Hey!
Have your gay orgy, I don't care! D...heads!
Suck on your subs number 6!
Number 2, rememember to bring your nurse, when you attack!
One of you is Ugly and the other is, what shall I call you number 6, Pussy? Trolly? Saucy?
You both corrupt, cheaters and phoneys. No way out of that. Number 6, you wont get the pleasure of nuking me.
Stupido!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Wed Aug 1 08:48:55 2018
I will be in Valhalla for a while, as a God of war, this is my destiny. I will be back to break you all. :)

> Announcement from 2, (#2) dated Thu Aug 2 07:23:14 2018
Fort Island never gave up.
He was a talker, but also a fighter.

> Announcement from 2, (#2) dated Fri Aug 3 06:15:28 2018

Good night all

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Sat Aug 4 11:18:23 2018
Thankyou 2, an honour, though I did give up in the end, what should I calll you, well your Ugly, your own choice, but your altar ego?
I believe Meatball would be apprporiate, even though I think 6 goes for beer and pizza. So Meatball and Pizza, hmmm, maybe Pizza is better, yes easier to pronounce!
Have a happy slammer, though I dont see much operations going on anymore, no 6 occupations of 2 lands, the opposite would not be expected as 6 gave my land to 2
for training. Ugly and Pizza, we eat real lambchests here in Valhalla, and we drink Mead, the golden happiness. I am training with my axes as I wait to come back, and send my beserkers to your beaches
As I am a God also for the ladies, I having a good time while you suffer in your wrecked game of peace.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Sat Aug 4 11:20:10 2018
Yes, newspaper reports has become extremely boring this time of summer.

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Sat Aug 4 15:26:28 2018

But nevertheless, my march continues for nukes.

Have even started building one with your name on it.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Mon Aug 6 15:52:18 2018
So you figured out my name, really...don't think so.
Then you need knowledge to interpret the clues. You found the key?

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Mon Aug 6 15:56:58 2018
Weel you got tech_pop on your neck, not very fast in the tech departmenmt.
Your nukes will be weak.
Number 2 moight take you out.
Hey, 2! 6 is very paranoid in the defense, he puts like 6 units to defend small islands, just send
them bombers on him, with a few jets, have enough jets to take out his defense mobility. He is not so good in defense
as you are, 2. 6 you are a coward who cant launch a real campaign with armadas, everybody are going to laugh at you!
Your nukes are like pukes, like darts that farts!

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Mon Aug 6 19:16:40 2018

You're right, Fart Island.
My defenses are weak.

So weak that you couldn't land a poor soul on them after my fleet arrived.
So weak that you couldn't sink a SINGLE ship of mine...not even a PT boat.
My PT boat must've taken, oh I dunno,
30+ shots from your forts and you still couldn't sink it.

Yeah I'm weak...so, what does that make you, pathetic ??

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Tue Aug 7 13:54:06 2018
Well you have surpassed 2's tech level. Still some way to go, to get to them nukes, you d'nt even have satelites.
When I am in the mood, I will write this piece about Ugly and Pizza, You know, why Pizza was so ugly that Ugly would not
have pizza! So you will fire some nukes on Ugly, then, filled with what, pizza? !! Ugly open your mouth, free lunch on the way!!
Oh that pt boat, yes it was a mistake to use 24 shots on it, it must have been the distance.
Well, next time, Number 6, I will bake you a BIIIG pizza, and send it to you, it will be filled with shells and mils in the
numbers!!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Fri Aug 10 19:10:58 2018
It seems 2 is catching up with 6
in the tech department
still a long way to go to the first nuke
280 tech that is
you wont reach 370 which is the doomsday bomb
the problem is that there are 2 few updates. You might get to like just above 300, and some small nukes

seems not much more is going to happen in this game.
I think only conventional tactics will count here.
Of course a few nukes can be fired, but it will not change the overall picture, the one with most sectors wins.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Mon Aug 13 08:27:58 2018
Youre both at the same tech
It seems the number of sectors don't count much, as long you have enough, 270 is very good, it will give enough to produce some nukes
well, I have playes the blitz for one week and got like 500 in tech no weapons above 400, so whats the big deal.
Well smallest nukes are good conventional weapons for a sea sector with a ship or a harbour. I used one on a W, and it reduced the content with 90 percent
tha aa cruiser only can take one rocket, while the aegis cruiser can take 60, big difference, still the aa is pricy. it will flak, or you have to have many
well, the carogo sun can do sub-torp, and then we have the nuc attack sup that can do all, and the missile sub that only can take missiles
we have different missiles, harpoon for ship to ship (can be used from land) trident from ship to sector, and SAMs to protect the ship
from planes, some ships have the anti-missile feature, it is only against the harpoon, if both harpoons and SAMs will fire when on misssion
I am not sure

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Mon Aug 13 08:39:27 2018
Then we have the asw frigate and asw destroyer, they have more capacities, sub-torp and a few planes/missiles.
The nuc carrier cant takes as many planes as the aircraft carrier. Missiles are just an undercut category of planes.
Ships with missile capacity cant carry planes, but ships with plane capacity can carry missiles.
The nuc carrier can navigate longer per turn. THan the aircraft carrier. The airccraft carrier has 80 planes/missiles capacity
The main thing when moving an armada is to be able to defend oneself. I guess one needs a few support ships to carriers,
the aa cruiser is a joke, its flak oand only one missile, the aegis cruiser on the other hand is a mean bitch taking up to go planes/missiles
thye nuc cruiser is ok, itwill move as fast a nuc carrier. The last ship is the nuc cargo ship. A little less cap. than a cargo
but can take much longer distances in one turn.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Mon Aug 13 08:50:37 2018
Probably one should use asw capaicty planes with asw destroyers (nuc destroyers does not exist), to take out subs.
IN a flotilla/armada the key is how the ships support each other.
They have to move in groups so all the functionality will work at once.
If attacked.
By anything.
But the question is of course if one got an incoming minuteman to the sector of the main carier.
With a nuke
If one succeds in shooting it down, can it still explode, and damage the fleet, and radiate it too
I don't know.
It is damn difficult to take out nukes on the ground.
As they all can be in either hardened silos, or on rockets, irbm's or icbm's with VTOL capacity, one can not know where
they are. Thats why nuke warfare also is called MAD, Mutually assured destruction. Still in this game there will be a winner
as sectors count. I used one 5mt fission bomb on a test island, it made 20 sectors of wasteland, and the surviving sectors
were disconnected, and dying by radiation which will go on for updates.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Mon Aug 13 09:00:10 2018
I think sectors going to wasteland is lost sectors, deity owned. So if the game is about number of sectors
using those 5mt of destruction first could lead to victory. If one fires off many ath the same time, one could destroy
the enemy quite totally.
But if he has hidden some of his best nukes on a remote island, well then there is payload and payback time!
Because one did not have enoogh nuke for every little tiny island.
I used the 120kt neutron bomb on an islands center, 6 setors was totally out and damage beyond, but they did not become wasteland,
like with the 5mt fission bomb. Still I could not access the sectors, they showed nothing, except their old designations.
Well muy friends, it was a slippery slope down the uncanny valley this time.
I am quitting the game, as I have understood all the concepts of it. It is too time craving for me, as I have real work to do.
It was as summer pleasure for me. You werent very nice too mee, but I dont care, I learnt what I could. Thats what is important.
NIce one

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Mon Aug 13 09:10:57 2018
Have a nice one, and a pretty good life. Hey 6, you know I was only joking about your mom checking in your room.
Psycholoical warfare. And 2 you learnt to not use ugly as your password. I phished it from you in the June game.
The reason I understood it was that I didnt make my own password, so I suspected you were entering my account, then
I remembered this that your name was Ugly. Vow you gave me your password 2, and I knew when you went to sleep!! So I could roam around
and check your stuff. I remember you had 9 subs from that island 2, which I suspect you made to get an edge.
Funny that 6 mentioned Nemesis Magnum. Thats like the Howling Wolf. Of course both are bullshit. But still this is like
6 is thinking like you. Eitther you are friends, or you are him too, playing against yourself, I dont know for sure, still
these things are possible with 2 computers and a VPN account.
Now goodbye, hope someone will play with you in the future, myself i will look at combinatorics
Math for me too!
Optimization!
bye

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Mon Aug 13 13:04:25 2018
So, the only thig 7 learned was how to get his behind kicked!!

Come back anytime you need a reminder!!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Wed Aug 15 22:05:23 2018
6, you'll be my donkey!
I will bring the whip, so you behave, your mother checked your room, youre a big boy now!
keep cleaning the floor, ass in the air!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Thu Aug 16 18:22:29 2018
Too few updates to last, nukes at level 280 will hardly be ready, and if SDI will take those missiles down,
in the game only planes or missiles can bring nukes, and with all the defense you both have installed, nukes
will not get through defense systems.
There should be like 144-168 updates like in the blitzes, then there would be a lot more action.
how many updates here, like 58 possibly, it is not enough. There should be periods with 4 updates in 24 hours.
Or more tech in the beginning.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Thu Aug 16 18:24:20 2018
One could say that those nukes of 280 is like fireworks.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Thu Aug 16 18:30:39 2018
I can see that 6 is increasing in sectors by the day, while 2 is at no increase at all
I believe it is to be on the defensive, 6 is more than twice as strong. He has blocked your way Ugly.
Pizza is paving the game. I wonder what the endgame will be, will 6 be able to take any of your sectors?
or he is just a whiny tiney whistler, what do I know!
I mean all 6 has proved is that he can take undefended land, that does not make him a master.
You both look like 2 hedgehogs now!

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Thu Aug 16 18:35:04 2018
well 6 had a jump in tech, he is at 228 or more, thats an improvement, so he is 50 tech from the first nuke, yeah he
wil reach just about above 300, and get some mini-nukes. That will be intersting. Remember to announce your actions,
so that I, your eternal foe, can have some amusement!

> Announcement from 6, (#6) dated Thu Aug 16 20:25:36 2018
Fartman,

Only thing you did this game was attack and
then get your tail whipped so badly, that you
couldn't couldn't remember your own name.

I figure there hasn't been a single game where
you've made it till the end, other than playing
with yourself....which is the only game you ever won.

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Thu Aug 16 23:22:03 2018
I didnt play for the first 10 updates, so how figure that one gets behind, well people who play with themselves develop,
also I then can work on optimization and combinatorics craetively, test any scheme, you wait and see, I will not tell you
how you lost in the future. Youre a little high on yourself, why don-t you bud-weiser a bit Pizza.
Your need for flatulence does not concern me.
You have not proved a thing here yet, except bragging about how fantastic you are.
Youre just on the top now, cause nobody stopped you from it. But later, you will meet real masters, even the Wolf.
And then you will be taken into the ducked stool and then youl get flogged in a dungeon, yeah down the uncanny valley you will walk
You will not sleep well after this.
The devil will fetch you in the end.
For your hybris.
For your soul...

> Announcement from Fort Island, (#7) dated Thu Aug 23 20:19:04 2018
Slow progress, but well, not a work of a genius? Pizzadelivery! Pizza! Pizzaboy here! Smacky smacky!