Merlock always beats up on that thresh person.

Ted Peterson

Nov 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/8/95
Hey Bryant..I know that you are thresh's little bro and all, but when i think
it's lame to use a 5 minute timed game on settings/computers/mice that people
haven't used before as an example to say that thresh could beat me on a
regular basis, when the truth is is that i have always beaten him, except for
one new deathmatch game on dwango5 map 1 (first time new on that map for me),
and that 5 minute timer. All of our other games weren't even really that
close.

I'm not saying that thresh isn't a good player, he is, and i'm not surprised
that someone who's halfway decent would get 2 frags over on me under the
conditions we were put at at that tourney, and with my mouse way low (the 2
suicides are examples)...

Well anyhow, see ya around. stop using a lame 5 minute timed game to put your
brother above me, ..thank you.

Merlock