TNT Level 11 - Mega Sphere

Joan Nyland & Bill Toman

Dec 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/15/96

I'm one of those anal-compulsive (is that hyphenated?) types who has to
get all of the bits of each level. There are two mega-spheres on this
level. The one that I can't get is the one that is outdoors, on top of
a crate, just south of the Storage Facility itself. How do you get that
bugger?

Bill

Ty Halderman

Dec 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/15/96

Joan Nyland & Bill Toman <joan...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>I'm one of those anal-compulsive (is that hyphenated?) types

Not sure if it's hyphenated or not, but if I'm gonna be in the room
with you I'd rather you be anal-retentive... :)

>There are two mega-spheres on this
>level. The one that I can't get is the one that is outdoors, on top of
>a crate, just south of the Storage Facility itself. How do you get that
>bugger?

Try letting the Arch-vile pop you up there. Gotta be healthy to begin
with, but since you get a megasphere, it's worth it.

+----------------+
| |
| orb |
| |
| |
X| | Stand at the X so you're jammed in the corner.
| | You should fly up at 45 degrees right into
/ | | the orb.
/ | |
Archie
blast

=- Ty Halderman -==- TeamTNT Member http://www.neosoft.com/~teamtnt -=
=- [Icarus:Alien Vanguard] - [Final DOOM] - [Bloodlands] - [Grievance] -=