A Thank You From Computer Chess Reports

Steven Schwartz

Jun 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/5/95
Now that we finally put the new issue of Computer Chess
Reports to bed, I wanted to thank all of you who were nice
enough to donate comments and articles to the upcoming
edition. If the following people will e-mail me back
with their addresses, we will be happy to mail
a complimentary issue when it comes out on Thursday,
June 15th.

Listed alphabetically: Shane Booth, Joost
Buijs, Christopher Chabris, Les Elwel, Andrew Fabbro,
Norbert Geissler, Michael Grimminck, Kim Hvarrt, Robert
Hyatt, Dikran B. Karagueu, Robert Kemper, Fabian Maeser,
Tim Mirabile, Jeff Rainbolt, Mark Sturman, Dr. H.K.
Tsang, and Roger Uzun. Thanks once again for all your
support. Steve.

P.S. We have begun to prepare for the CCR issue due out in
October. If anybody out there has chess hardware or
software related information that might be valuable to
the readers of Computer Chess Reports, please forward it.