Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

GNU Chess v4.0

15 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Jon Lawrance

chưa đọc,
09:12:14 15 thg 1, 199415/1/94
đến

Where can I download this program from?

Jon

Stuart Cracraft

chưa đọc,
01:16:49 16 thg 1, 199416/1/94
đến
In article <CJoCs...@cix.compulink.co.uk> jlaw...@cix.compulink.co.uk ("Jon Lawrance") writes:

>Where can I download this program from?
>
>Jon

HOW TO GET GNU CHESS

Use anonymous ftp to reach prep.ai.mit.edu on the Internet
(18.71.0.38). Connect to the directory pub/gnu/. Get the file
gnuchess-X.Y.tar.gz. Where X.Y is the highest version number
you see in the pub/gnu directory for the prefix gnuchess*.
(Find this with "dir gnuchess*").

WHAT IS GAZEBO(c)?

Gazebo(c) is a computer chess program for Microsoft Windows(TM) 3.0,
3.1, and Windows NT. Gazebo(c) is written entirely in object-oriented
Microsoft Visual C++ Professional(TM).

Gazebo(c) uses the null-move and history heuristics in implementing an
iterative depth-first alpha-beta search with full quiescence and
combined terminal-node and ply-1 evaluation tables. Depth-limited and
time-limited search are featured.

Gazebo(c) is a tightly-coded, efficient algorithm, which avoids
the "bloated" approach of other chess programs, yet still offers
beautiful color graphics, an attractive icon, integrated mouse
handling, and super-fast startup.

Gazebo(c) is priced at $25 and is sold by The MSM Company, 25682
Cresta Loma, Laguna Niguel, Ca. 92677, 714-347-8107. Gazebo(c) is
copyright (c) 1994 The MSM Co.

T. Zeng

chưa đọc,
14:24:28 17 thg 1, 199417/1/94
đến
In article <2ham4h...@life.ai.mit.edu>, crac...@rice-chex.ai.mit.edu
(Stuart Cracraft) wrote:

> WHAT IS GAZEBO(c)?
>
> Gazebo(c) is a computer chess program for Microsoft Windows(TM) 3.0,
> 3.1, and Windows NT. Gazebo(c) is written entirely in object-oriented
> Microsoft Visual C++ Professional(TM).
>
> Gazebo(c) uses the null-move and history heuristics in implementing an
> iterative depth-first alpha-beta search with full quiescence and
> combined terminal-node and ply-1 evaluation tables. Depth-limited and
> time-limited search are featured.

Could someone tell me what is 'ply-1 evaluation tables'?

Tie Zeng

0 tin nhắn mới