BFTC CD-ROM

1 view

Daniel O'brien

May 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/14/95
Looking for info on " Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess". Is it worth the
money?
Is it for beginning, intermediate, or advanced? Any comments would be
appreciated. Thanks!

-
DANIEL O'BRIEN EBJ...@prodigy.com

Bookup

May 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/15/95
In article <3p4nvk$f...@usenetw1.news.prodigy.com>,

Daniel O'brien <EBJ...@prodigy.com> wrote:
>Looking for info on " Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess". Is it worth the
>money?

As one who gets some of the money, YES, it is certainly
worth the money!

Seriously, BFTC has done very well in stores since this past
Christmas and we have thousands of very satisfied owners.

>Is it for beginning, intermediate, or advanced? Any comments would be
>appreciated. Thanks!

It's for absolute beginners (the lessons), intermediate players
(the playing part and the review of hundreds of Fischer's games)
and for serious players interested in history (the out-of-print
book _The Picture History of Chess_ is included in its entirety).

You can't go wrong if you order directly from BOOKUP. Everything
we sell is guaranteed to please you for 60 days or we buy it back.

>-
> DANIEL O'BRIEN EBJ...@prodigy.com

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"