Net Contact List of Chessmaster

Carlos Justiniano

Apr 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/6/95
The Software Toolworks has changed it's name to "MindScape". If you have
technical support questions or new ideas for new Chessmaster 5000, the
following list of email addresses should aid you in contacting us.

To reach tecnical support send email to: Msc...@aol.com or
call (415) 883-5157 between the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm or fax
anytime at (415) 883-0367. If you have access to America Online use the
keyword MINDSCAPE to reach the Mindscape forum. On Compuserve Go Mindscape.

We also maintain a BBS at 415 883-7145

If you'd like to share your comments about Chessmaster 4000 or request
new features for Chessmaster 5000 -- send me email at:

Cjust...@mindscape.com

Sorry, but I can't respond to email messages requesting technical
support. Our technical support department will happy to assist you.

Carlos Justiniano
Project Manager/Lead
Chessmaster 5000