M-Chess pro 4.0

Sherman Klausner

May 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/25/95
I just received a reply to my previous post from a legitimate distributor.
Buyer beware! PBM International puts out bogus ads. They do no longer represent
the software producer of M-Chess Pro. They are advertising a bogus price
to try to kill sales on the product for legitimate suppliers. This is a
typical "Bait & Switch " ploy.
Regards,
Sherm \\|//
@#!&!, OUCH!/_______(@ @)_______///// oowow!
\ (_0_) \\\\\
| |
Executive V.P. IECC
Editor of IECC "Bits & Pieces" Newsletter
Member of IECG
Member of Glenview Chess Club
Amateur Radio KE4ESL
Live chess on -amateur radio 40 meter band (7218) noon CDT daily

John Quill Taylor

May 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/30/95
Sherman Klausner (kl...@interaccess.com) wrote:
: I just received a reply to my previous post from a legitimate distributor.

: Buyer beware!
: PBM International puts out bogus ads. They do no longer represent
: the software producer of M-Chess Pro. They are advertising a bogus price
: to try to kill sales on the product for legitimate suppliers. This is a
: typical "Bait & Switch " ploy.
: Regards,
: Sherm

i got m-chess 3.5 last year and m-chess 4.0 this year from ICD.
they list their 1-800 number in _chess_life_ magazine.

- jqt -

John P. "Quill" Taylor jqta...@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com Writer at Large
Delurked since 1986 Certified Geek compiled using Code 2.1 (7/17/1994)
GE/GTW/!GAT d-(!d) H>+ s g+ !p au>++ a36 w-@ v++(---$) C@ UH(++) P+>poet
L 3 E--- N++@ k+++>---- W--- M !V -po+>(!po) Y+ t-- !5 j+ R G' !tv>(!tv)

"sometimes there just aren't enough rocks." -forrest gump