TASCBASE

Richard Reich

Jun 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/25/95
I recently received a TASCBASE demo, which is authored by the team who wrote
NICBase. [It is not a NICBase update.] It is quite intriguing. It has the
King program as a built in analyst. Does anyone use the full-featured program?
If there is interest, I will post the demo to ftp.pitt.edu.

Ian L. Johnson

Jun 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/25/95
rmr...@facstaff.wisc.edu (Richard Reich) wrote:

I use the full featured program and I must say that I am very
impressed with it. I could recommend it to everybody.
Especially in combination with the electronic chessboard the program
is a marvel to work with.