TascBase 1.0 & 2.0 data formats

Churak

Dec 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/20/96

Are the data formats of TascBase 1.0 and 2.0 identical?

-- Steve Lopez

lummra khatunikh churak himrukkal gual.
lummra dlanmukoi hiweshma tahen gual.
lum surimtokoi gual.
lum brufenul tsulajun muni.
tusmriremra dlanmukoi lakun ssiya!

Komputer Korner

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

I don't have Tascbase 1 but my Tascbase 2.0 manual doesn't mention any
difference and Derksen's article in the 1995/96 CCR reports doesn't
mention any difference so I guess you can safely assume they are the
same.
--
Komputer Korner

The komputer that kouldn't keep a password safe from
prying eyes, kouldn't kompute the square root of 36^n,
kouldn't find the real motive in ChessBase and missed
the real learning feature of Nimzo.

pit...@aol.com

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

Im Artikel <32BCF6...@netcom.ca>, Komputer Korner <kor...@netcom.ca>
schreibt:

>> Are the data formats of TascBase 1.0 and 2.0 identical?
>>
>> -- Steve Lopez

>> lummra khatunikh churak himrukkal gual.
>> lummra dlanmukoi hiweshma tahen gual.
>> lum surimtokoi gual.
>> lum brufenul tsulajun muni.
>> tusmriremra dlanmukoi lakun ssiya!
>
>I don't have Tascbase 1 but my Tascbase 2.0 manual doesn't mention any
>difference and Derksen's article in the 1995/96 CCR reports doesn't
>mention any difference so I guess you can safely assume they are the
>same.

I have both versions ! KK, you `re right !

-Peter