Mr. Tony Marsland requested apology in an urgent email

Rolf Tueschen

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

I just received and answered an urgent email by Mr. Marsland.

I gave and give my apology for confounding him with Mr. David Levy.

I wrote him:

I just received your email, Mr. Marsland.

Thanks to mclane's question from yesterday Feb 9 I finally saw after another
look at CSS that I confounded you with Mr. David Levy.

I already gave apologies for this error -- minutes after mclane wrote about Mr.
Levy as the real man. Mainly Bob Hyatt is concerned because he continouisly
*defended* you. I wrote immadeately to him a correction. I always wrote him
that I was not interested in you and your talks and the content of calls. What
interested me was that Mr. Friedel was contacted and the way how this was done.
Wheras rgcc and several highly respected experts never received any reaction by
ICCA officials as far as I could follow the threads about Jakarta.

We're on the internet. The source of my mistake laid open bare to everyone
since several months. The journal is well known in rgcc.

The question wether ICCA could be maligned by this confusion surely will be
discussed in rgcc in future. For the moment I see this as an open question.

Greetings

Rolf Tueschen

PS. I don't bother if you use this email for further purposes if you quote it
in its complete content.

And I will post this mail of mine to the rgcc at this moment.

mclane

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de (Rolf Tueschen) wrote:

It was not a good idea to apologize to a request that was - IMO-
whether polite, nor without explanations why, neither balanced.

It is one thing that Tony Marsland is maybe ok person, but another
when he writes a silly request.

You gave him a compliment he has not worked for.

I regret.