The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....

Ed Schroder

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....

As some of you know Rolf Tueschen is constantly picking on me for months
now without any valid reason. Today I received an interesting email.

Somebody on a German phone book Cdrom found the following data:

Tueschen, Rolf W.
Dipl. Psych. Berat. St. fuer med. Kunstfehler
ADDRESS SKIPPED
Muenster
Phone (+49) 251-522000

Interesting stuff, my beloved Rolf in real life seems to be an
authorized Psychiatrist or something like that.

I dialed the above phone number and surprise surprise I got an answering
machine informing me I was connected to the office of Rolf and Andrea
Tueschen and in case I need any psychiatric or psychologic help I after
the tone should tell my personal data and he/she would contact me.

Well I did of course!!

I spoke the following message:
Hi Rolf, this is Ed Schroder, you know the one from Rebel. I have a little
surprise for you on the Internet, you will receive it in a few days on
your server. By for now and have fun.

So if Mr. Tueschen is really(?) a Psychiatrist I wonder what his real
goal was for the last months. I see two possibilities:
- He is total nuts (in stead of Napoleon he is / acts as a Psychiatrist)
- He for a kind of study project on human behavior (or so) started his
mud and choose me as a victim.

or whatever...

Well, if you don't believe what you are reading here just give Rolf a
call and you will notice it's really true but you have to understand
a little German.

In any case he is one big liar because in his emails to me he introduced
himself as somebody without a job and telling me some sad personal stories
probably trying to influence my sympathy or so??

So tell us Rolf Tueschen what is the REAL truth about you?
Who are you?
What are your goals?
Who is next on your list?

In any case I will complain by his Internet provider and I also will
complain by the official "German Doctor (or Psychiatrist) Organization"
since I don't think such actions are allowed.

Maybe some German reader can help me to find:
- The official name of the German organization of doctors/Psychiatrists.
- And if possible the address and phone number of that organization.

- Ed Schroder -

Enrique Irazoqui

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

Ed Schroder <rebc...@xs4all.nl> wrote in article
<5ckvoe$h...@news.xs4all.nl>...

> The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....

<snip>

> So if Mr. Tueschen is really(?) a Psychiatrist I wonder what his real
> goal was for the last months. I see two possibilities:
> - He is total nuts (in stead of Napoleon he is / acts as a Psychiatrist)

I wouldn't call that a possibility.

> - He for a kind of study project on human behavior (or so) started his
> mud and choose me as a victim.
>
> or whatever...

Unpredictably whatever. The interesting point is to know at what side of
the table he is sitting. Keep me informed.

Enrique

miK

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Attend Rolf W. Tueschen's home page at:

http://home.t-online.de/home/0251522000-0001/index.htm

(in German)

Ed's right; Mr. Tueschen is a psychiatrist.
Maybe an unemployed one.

miK

miK

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Since, Ed knows...
> the truth about
Mr. Tueschen now...

...I hope this conflict will be settled in private.

miK

Stefan Hahndel

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

In article <5ckvoe$h...@news.xs4all.nl>, Ed Schroder <rebc...@xs4all.nl> writes:
|> The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....
|>

|> As some of you know Rolf Tueschen is constantly picking on me for months
|> now without any valid reason. Today I received an interesting email.
|>
|> Somebody on a German phone book Cdrom found the following data:
|>
|> Tueschen, Rolf W.
|> Dipl. Psych. Berat. St. fuer med. Kunstfehler
|> ADDRESS SKIPPED
|> Muenster
|> Phone (+49) 251-522000

[...]

|> Well I did of course!!
|>
|> I spoke the following message:
|> Hi Rolf, this is Ed Schroder, you know the one from Rebel. I have a little
|> surprise for you on the Internet, you will receive it in a few days on
|> your server. By for now and have fun.
|>

|> So if Mr. Tueschen is really(?) a Psychiatrist I wonder what his real
|> goal was for the last months. I see two possibilities:
|> - He is total nuts (in stead of Napoleon he is / acts as a Psychiatrist)

|> - He for a kind of study project on human behavior (or so) started his
|> mud and choose me as a victim.

Another possibility: Someone else uses the name of this Psychiatrist on
Internet. I think, most probably this real "Rolf Tueschen" doesn't know
anything about you or your chess program and is now wondering about this
"strange" message on his answering machine. ;-)

S. Hahndel
--
Technische Universitaet Muenchen Phone: +49-89-48095-257
Institut fuer Informatik Fax: +49-89-48095-250

graham_douglass

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

In article <5cn0d6$o...@sunsystem5.informatik.tu-muenchen.de>, hah...@informatik.tu-muenchen.de says...
{snip}

>Another possibility: Someone else uses the name of this Psychiatrist on
>Internet. I think, most probably this real "Rolf Tueschen" doesn't know
>anything about you or your chess program and is now wondering about this
>"strange" message on his answering machine. ;-)
>

>S. Hahndel
>--
>Technische Universitaet Muenchen Phone: +49-89-48095-257
>Institut fuer Informatik Fax: +49-89-48095-250
>Orleansstr.34, D-81667 Muenchen, Germany; Room: 252 IRC: Hast
>http://www6.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~hahndel/

Yes - it does look as if a man has been accused on the basis of flimsy
circumstantial evidence. Might there not be more than one Rolf Tueschen in
Germany?

Ed Schroder

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97
to rebc...@xs4all.nl

Thanks to Mik I today saw that Rolf Tueschen seems to have his own
home page. I went over there and what I have read was quite shocking.

Unfortunately the page is in the German language only, but Rolf is
actually doing a very good job against doctors and hospitals who make
big medical mistakes ruining peoples life and after that simply deny
they have made any mistake. Also Rolf himself has been a victim twice
concerning his home page.

Knowing all this now I realize that my posting of yesterday was too
harsh on him and I want to publicly apologize to Rolf for this posting
of mine yesterday.

Also I want to end our silly war that's going on now for more than
3 months. Since we didn't manage in private email I like to do it
now also publicly.

Rolf, peace?

- Ed -

Posted in RGCC
Copy to Rolf Tueschen

Komputer Korner

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Ed Schroder wrote:

>snipped

> Well, if you don't believe what you are reading here just give Rolf a
> call and you will notice it's really true but you have to understand
> a little German.
>
> In any case he is one big liar because in his emails to me he introduced
> himself as somebody without a job and telling me some sad personal stories
> probably trying to influence my sympathy or so??
>
> So tell us Rolf Tueschen what is the REAL truth about you?
> Who are you?
> What are your goals?
> Who is next on your list?
>
> In any case I will complain by his Internet provider and I also will
> complain by the official "German Doctor (or Psychiatrist) Organization"
> since I don't think such actions are allowed.
>
> Maybe some German reader can help me to find:
> - The official name of the German organization of doctors/Psychiatrists.
> - And if possible the address and phone number of that organization.
>
> - Ed Schroder -

Ed, how can you be sure it is really him?
--
Komputer Korner
The komputer that kouldn't keep a password safe from

Rolf Tueschen

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

------------------------------------

Enrique Irazegui wrote:

> The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....

>> <snip>

> So if Mr. Tueschen is really(?) a Psychiatrist I wonder what his real
> goal was for the last months. I see two possibilities:
> - He is total nuts (in stead of Napoleon he is / acts as a Psychiatrist)

>> I wouldn't call that a possibility.

> - He for a kind of study project on human behavior (or so) started his

> mud and choose me as a victim.
>

> or whatever...

>> Unpredictably whatever. The interesting point is to know at what side of
>> the table he is sitting. Keep me informed.

>> Enrique

Mmhm?!

Ed, good for me that you demonstrated finally your method of shift, cheat and
lie. I knew all this from the beginning of your Sept 96 campaign. And you told
me right from the start that you certainly suffered from paranoia you got after
20 years in the business, right? But I never believed in that inflationary use
of notion *paranoia/paranoid/paranoical*. You tried to excuse with the notion
simply your faults/cheats.

Look, your repeated claim that I *followed* for months *without any reason* the
sober and fair gentleman/businessman Schroder is simply a false statement. And
because you know the true and real reason I'd call this a big cheat on your
readers too.

But now each reader on rgcc with *a little german* could find proof for your
nasty habits. As always you changed 10 per cent of the facts. Everyone now
could prove that.

If you had human feelings in your buzzi delusion you wouldn't have written *...
influence my sympathy (or so)*. Therefore Enrique couldn't stop me with his
tales about *honesty and prgs as little babies and programmers as fathers and
so on*.

Ed, this way you've made definetly a fool of yourself. Tell you a secret. *I*
am in reality the chancellor Helmut Kohl. But keep this for you, ok?! Because I
don't have a driver liscence for the data highways.
<gggg> :)

Enrique, just a short comment.
Wouldn't it be smart for a scientist to look for facts first before shouting
someone out of whatever social group? I wouldn't approach young students what I
wouldn't indulge even :) a spanish professor for, ok? Disqualification for the
president.

Rolf Tueschen

----*Man is unable not to know what he knows.* Leibowitz----

Ed Schroder

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

fwi...@dataweb.nl (miK) wrote:

: Since, Ed knows...

: miK

I certainly hope so too...

In all my answers to him my only wish was that he would stop.

- Ed Schroder -

Ed Schroder

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

hah...@informatik.tu-muenchen.de (Stefan Hahndel) wrote:

>Another possibility: Someone else uses the name of this Psychiatrist on
>Internet. I think, most probably this real "Rolf Tueschen" doesn't know
>anything about you or your chess program and is now wondering about this
>"strange" message on his answering machine. ;-)

>S. Hahndel
>--
>Technische Universitaet Muenchen Phone: +49-89-48095-257
>Institut fuer Informatik Fax: +49-89-48095-250
>Orleansstr.34, D-81667 Muenchen, Germany; Room: 252 IRC: Hast
>http://www6.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~hahndel/

No, of course I have checked the address first.

The address in my database (since Rolf asked for the Rebel upgrade
cheque which I have mailed him) does match the address of this thread.

- Ed -

Ed Schroder

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Komputer Korner <kor...@netcom.ca> wrote:

>Ed, how can you be sure it is really him?

>--
>Komputer Korner

I am sure because I checked the address in my database and the one
of the German phone book, they are equal.

But better read my apology on this subject.

- Ed -

l...@mindspring.com

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

>> In any case I will complain by his Internet provider and I also will
>> complain by the official "German Doctor (or Psychiatrist) Organization"
>> since I don't think such actions are allowed.

>> - Ed Schroder -

>Ed, how can you be sure it is really him?
>--
>Komputer Korner

What if the Rolf on the net is really a patient of the REAL
Rolf?:>

graham_douglass

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

In article <5cn010$6...@news00.btx.dtag.de>, TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@t-online.de says...
>>In any case I will complain by his Internet provider and I also will
>>complain by the official "German Doctor (or Psychiatrist) Organization"
>>since I don't think such actions are allowed.

Good post this Rolf - not!

Harald Faber

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

quoting a mail from rebchess # xs4all.nl

Hello Ed,

ES> From: Ed Schroder <rebc...@xs4all.nl>
ES> Subject: The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....

ES> Maybe some German reader can help me to find:
ES> - The official name of the German organization of doctors/Psychiatrists.

It must be the "Deutsche Aerztekammer" but I don't know number or adress;
probably the one who found RT in phonebook wil find this one too.

ES> - And if possible the address and phone number of that organization.
ES> - Ed Schroder -

Harald

Harald Faber

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

quoting a mail from rebchess # xs4all.nl

Hello Ed,

ES> From: Ed Schroder <rebc...@xs4all.nl>

ES> Subject: Re: The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....

ES> Unfortunately the page is in the German language only, but Rolf is
ES> actually doing a very good job against doctors and hospitals who make
ES> big medical mistakes ruining peoples life and after that simply deny
ES> they have made any mistake. Also Rolf himself has been a victim twice
ES> concerning his home page.

Are you sure that there is really only one RT? Are you sure that the one
posting here has the real name RT?
I'd guess that there is some difference.

Harald

miK

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

Disabilities as a result of medical treatment

Errors by medical man’s incompetence

Victims - adviser

-------------

Author: Rolf W. Tueschen (Dipl. Psychologe)

-------------

Examples of (typical) disabilities as a result of medical treatment:

. A diabetic’s wrong (healthy) leg has been amputated;
. Pain caused by scissors and pieces of cloth, left behind in the body
after an operation;
. Wrong medical diagnosis resulting in lasting body disability or even
death;
. (...)

-------------
This list could be extended at will. In a long and painfull process,
every victim finally must admit, the hitherto trustworthy physician
becomes an opponent, who usually takes no blame. Alas, from the start
the physician behaves as a defendant appearing in court, whom final
prove cannot be presented. He says nothing at all. Or he blames, when
there is no other way out, the course of events, which he could not
master with his limited means. Even more difficult are cases, in which
patients not immediately complain about symptoms, which can be
recognized as a result of medical treatment by experts only.
The victim should know, the physician is forced to behave in this way,
particularly because of his indemnity insurance. He may no longer be
covered by insurance when he rashly gives in.

Some of these cases may seem grotesque; one should consider that
wherever people act, accidents are liable to happen. In medical
science however, faults are extremely difficult to indicate. Victims
should be aware of the fact that, not even taking the disability into
account, one faces a struggle for many years to come. When however it
is obvious the physician is to blame, insurance companies will pay
much faster.

-------------
What can victims do at once?

. Make notes:
. what symptoms do I perceive
. what went on during the treatment
. those present (physicians, assistents)
. what was the guidance before the treatment like (by whom)
. First steps to be taken:
. talk to relatives
. when you’re alone, find professional help, for instance:
. help desks specialized in disabilities as a result of medical
treatment or
. phone anonymously to an organization for spiritual care
. AFTER THAT ONE IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED TO:
. Contact an attorney (specialized in medical law)
. After-care
. provided for by conversation groups for victims
. and contact help desks

-------------
Body damage or a disability will accompany the victims their entire
life. Repressing thoughts is one way to bear this burden, but in the
long run this will prove to be insufficient. It is better to face the
changed quality of life. When this method works, one can cope with the
nerve-racking confrontation in Court or struggle for a settlement that
lies ahead.
In conclusion it is necessary to give a warning about the financial
burden the victims inevitably have to carry, in case insurance
companies will not give in immediately. It’s highly recommended to get
professional help on this subject too. Running up debts because large
amounts of insurance benefits lie ahead, might not pay out. One should
know that even in 1996, at least in Germany, disabled by failing
medical treatment got less compensation than comparable victims of
traffic.

-------------
(Under construction links to sites on this subject)

. (under construction)

-------------
More adresses: (under construction; there is more to come)

-------------
When you are in the first state of shock
or even in the next
I gladly will help you. I myself
am affected twice.

Please contact the following address,
pick up the phone or write

-------------
Write to:
Rolf W. Tueschen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx xxxxxxxx

xxx xxxx xxxxxx

email:
TUESCHEN.MEDIZ...@T-ONLINE.DE

-------------
last update 3 September 1996

-------------

Translation of Mr. Tueschens home page by miK.

miK

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

The translation of Mr. Tueschens home page might help you understand
Mr. Schroeders response - first hostile, later on indulgent - to Mr.
Tueschen.

I hope this conflict will be settled in private.

miK

P.S. I'm Dutch: German and English are not my native tongue. This
translation is not authorized by Mr.Tueschen, so I'm to blame for
errors and obscurities.

brucemo

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

Graham, Douglass wrote:

> Yes - it does look as if a man has been accused on the basis of flimsy
> circumstantial evidence. Might there not be more than one Rolf Tueschen in
> Germany?

Accused of what, of being a shrink? :-)

If Lonnie Cook has a professional web page, perhaps you'd find that his career
is quite a bit smellier than that :-)

bruce

mclane

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

Ed Schroder <rebc...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>Thanks to Mik I today saw that Rolf Tueschen seems to have his own
>home page. I went over there and what I have read was quite shocking.

>Unfortunately the page is in the German language only, but Rolf is

>actually doing a very good job against doctors and hospitals who make

>big medical mistakes ruining peoples life and after that simply deny

>they have made any mistake. Also Rolf himself has been a victim twice

>concerning his home page.

>Knowing all this now I realize that my posting of yesterday was too
>harsh on him and I want to publicly apologize to Rolf for this posting
>of mine yesterday.

>Also I want to end our silly war that's going on now for more than
>3 months. Since we didn't manage in private email I like to do it
>now also publicly.

>Rolf, peace?

>- Ed -

>Posted in RGCC
>Copy to Rolf Tueschen

That is the best NEWS I ever read here in this newsgroup.

May we have peace and learn much out of it.

Thanks ED.

I hope Rolf reacts also that gentleman-like.

Rolf Tueschen

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

fwi...@dataweb.nl (miK) wrote:

>miK

Thanks for your work, miK.
May I take some parts in my HP? Thanks.

But let me comment something you wrote before.

As you may have recognized there's nowhere any hint on *psychiatric*
profession. Please try to be more exact in a possible future case. Some people
tend to rely on quoted material instead of doing own research. :)

And finally to the conflict you mentioned.

Look, there are two absolutely seperated topics.

First the private part. Here Ed Schroder was wrong since Sept 96. Although I
wrote him several emails. But he firmly denied their content and repeated his
speculations. Now he ran his nose flat against the wall I'll pity him but
nevertheless can't forget what he did do to me.

Second the topic of this group. The conflict between the business man Ed
Schroder and me as his critic. Although there are a lot of users who wrote
positive commentary on Ed Schroder's [Ann] I am free to criticise this, no? And
my private situation and Ed's bleeding nose couldn't be confounded with this
topic. It's funny to see Ed act this way: first he does a little amoking, then
his nose is flat and immadeatly he shouts: *PEACE*.
But there's another point. Moritz Berger or was it Dirk F. once wrote that each
error of an expert/businessman as Ed weighted much more seriously than that of
a normal poster in this group. Now taking this under account I would say that
Ed with his tendency to shift facts, to attack wrongly even private taboo parts
of people, and his lack of humour should be sufficent to further observe Ed's
public actions with care/commentaries.

To say it frankly Ed Schroder IS really a thankful adress to make some ironical
remarks from time to time.

The coarsest sideeffect of Ed's last action was of course that people might
think that I'm not the sportive guy I really am. And that he therefore was
obliged to retire his critic on me, But that's nonsense. I'm almost as *normal*
as any normal chessplayer here on the net. :)

And to finish this thread (that was not created by me) I gladly repeat that for
me Ed is one of the best programmers ever. And that he still finds the time to
communicate with us here in rgcc is fabulous. (I'm not joking!)
I hopefully will be able to play Rebel by myself. Till then I frequently use
Rebel Decade who's not that bad too.

Rolf Tueschen (Irongrandman)

Ed Schroder

Feb 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/2/97

I am sure...

- Ed -

graham_laight

Feb 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/3/97

In article <32F383...@nwlink.com>, brucemo says...

>Graham, Douglass wrote:
>
>> Yes - it does look as if a man has been accused on the basis of flimsy
>> circumstantial evidence. Might there not be more than one Rolf Tueschen in
>> Germany?
>
>Accused of what, of being a shrink? :-)

No - of being the man who writes ignominious posts about Ed.

I am, frankly, surprised that a supposedly intelligent man was unable to work
this out!

Harald Faber

Feb 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/8/97

quoting a mail from rebchess # xs4all.nl

Hello Ed,

ES> From: Ed Schroder <rebc...@xs4all.nl>
ES> Subject: Re: The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....

ES> >ES> Unfortunately the page is in the German language only, but Rolf is
ES> >ES> actually doing a very good job against doctors and hospitals who make
ES> >ES> big medical mistakes ruining peoples life and after that simply deny
ES> >ES> they have made any mistake. Also Rolf himself has been a victim twice
ES> >ES> concerning his home page.
ES>
ES> >Are you sure that there is really only one RT? Are you sure that
ES> >the one posting here has the real name RT?
ES> >I'd guess that there is some difference.

ES> I am sure...
ES> - Ed -

Did you also exclude the possibility of a fake-user? You know that it is
very easy to use a name you want, you can appear as R.Fischer and whoever.
Just take a look at a mail from ANDREA resp. Rolf Tueschen again here...

Harald

mclane

Feb 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/12/97

Harald...@p21.f2.n1.z1001.fidonet.org (Harald Faber) wrote:

>quoting a mail from rebchess # xs4all.nl

>Did you also exclude the possibility of a fake-user? You know that it is
>very easy to use a name you want, you can appear as R.Fischer and whoever.
>Just take a look at a mail from ANDREA resp. Rolf Tueschen again here...

>Harald
>--

I see a sense that somebody tries to be R. Fischer (in chess).
But WHY should somebody ever try to be RT ?
Only RT knows about RT.

I have never heard of him before.

Harald Faber

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

## Nachricht vom : 11.02.97 weitergeleitet
## Ursprung : /FIDO/REC.GAMES.CHESS.COMPUTER
## Ersteller war : mclane # prima.ruhr.de@1001:1/0

m> From: mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane)
m> Subject: Re: The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....
m> Organization: Prima e.V. Dortmund

m> >Did you also exclude the possibility of a fake-user? You know that it is
m> >very easy to use a name you want, you can appear as R.Fischer and whoever.
m> >Just take a look at a mail from ANDREA resp. Rolf Tueschen again here...

m> I see a sense that somebody tries to be R. Fischer (in chess).
m> But WHY should somebody ever try to be RT ?
m> Only RT knows about RT.
m> I have never heard of him before.

You just use a fancy name and hide your real one, nothing more.
So it could be by chance that he if he is a liar uses RT.

Tschuessikowski
Harald

mclane

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

Harald...@p21.f2.n1.z1001.fidonet.org (Harald Faber) wrote:

>Tschuessikowski
>Harald

>--

I don't think so. I have spoken to Rolf in person at the telephone,
and his style of writing corresponds to his style of talking.

Chris Whittington

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

http://www.demon.co.uk/oxford-soft

mclane <mcl...@prima.ruhr.de> wrote in article
<E61yA...@news.prima.ruhr.de>...

I've never spoken to Tueschen, but he clearly has an individual style that
is unique. How could he possibly be somebody else in pretence ?

IMHO Tueschen is the most intelligent and perceptive contributor to this
newgroup. He is also a total nutcase.

Want to find a new insight into chess politics ? Wait for a Teuschen
post.

Chris Whittington

Harald Faber

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

## Nachricht vom : 23.02.97 weitergeleitet

## Ursprung : /FIDO/REC.GAMES.CHESS.COMPUTER
## Ersteller war : mclane # prima.ruhr.de@1001:1/0

m> From: mcl...@prima.ruhr.de (mclane)
m> Subject: Re: The naked truth about Rolf Tueschen....
m> Organization: Prima e.V. Dortmund

m> >You just use a fancy name and hide your real one, nothing more.
m> >So it could be by chance that he if he is a liar uses RT.
m> >Harald

m> I don't think so. I have spoken to Rolf in person at the telephone,
m> and his style of writing corresponds to his style of talking.

OK, so I have to believe it; maybe we are all a part of some scientific
experiment...

Tschuessikowski
Harald