Where I can get Gromit Chess?

tsc...@aol.com

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97

Hi there,

I heard of a new freeware program called "Gromit Chess". Does anyone know
where I can get it?

Thanks advanced
Torsten

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in`t" (Hamlet)

--
Dr. Torsten Schoop, Goettingen, Germany.

Komputer Korner

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97
to tsc...@aol.com

Gromit was in the 1995 - 13th world micro. Email the organizer who
probably will be able to put you in touch with the Gromit programmer.
obe...@uni-paderborn.de
--
Komputer Korner
The komputer that kouldn't keep a password safe from

Martin Zentner

Feb 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/11/97

Komputer Korner wrote:

> tsc...@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I heard of a new freeware program called "Gromit Chess".
> > Does anyone know where I can get it?
> >
> > Thanks advanced
> > Torsten
> >
> > "Though this be madness, yet there is method in`t" (Hamlet)
> >
> > --
> > Dr. Torsten Schoop, Goettingen, Germany.

The author of Gromit chess is: Frank Schneider

Here is the address I got with his earliest testversion of Gromit:

Frank Schneider
Johanniterstraße 26
52064 Aachen
email: fs...@pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de

He will play in the 6th IPCCC at Paderborn from February 19th to 23rd
1997. (see http://www.uni-paderborn.de/~IPCCC/)

--
Martin Zentner, University of Passau [http://www.uni-passau.de/]
E-Mail: mailto:zen...@phil.uni-passau.de

Harald Faber

Feb 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/11/97

quoting a mail from tschoop # aol.com

Hello tsc...@aol.com,

t> From: tsc...@aol.com
t> Subject: Where I can get Gromit Chess?
t> Organization: AOL Bertelsmann Online GmbH & Co. KG
t> http://www.germany.aol.com

t> I heard of a new freeware program called "Gromit Chess". Does anyone know
t> where I can get it?

It is on the diskette from the German CSS magazine, maybe you should ask
Dieter Steinwender for it.

Harald

Seifriz

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

Harald Faber wrote:

> I heard of a new freeware program called "Gromit Chess". Does anyone know
> where I can get it?
>
> It is on the diskette from the German CSS magazine, maybe you should ask
> Dieter Steinwender for it.

We put the version of 1995 already in our freeware section at
gambitsoft.com
The latest version will follow over the weekend same place! Bert!

Manfred Rosenboom

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

tsc...@aol.com wrote:

>I heard of a new freeware program called "Gromit Chess". Does anyone know
>where I can get it?

You can get GROMIT V1.0 from

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Manfred_Rosenboom/gromit10.zip

The README.WRI file is written in german, but the program and the
online help are written in english.

Manfred

mclane

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

gambi...@t-online.de (Seifriz) wrote:

>Harald Faber wrote:
>>
>> I heard of a new freeware program called "Gromit Chess". Does anyone know
>> where I can get it?
>>

>> It is on the diskette from the German CSS magazine, maybe you should ask
>> Dieter Steinwender for it.
>
>We put the version of 1995 already in our freeware section at
>gambitsoft.com
>The latest version will follow over the weekend same place! Bert!

Vielen Dank Berthold !