CB Goliath Light 1.5 by Michael Borgstädt for free ...

CCCage

Jul 15, 2001, 4:12:57 PM7/15/01
Can somebody who speaks German go to the chesspage and provide us english
people with the point on the webpage where we can download Goliath for CB
thx.

http://amateurschach.in-trier.de/schach/cbase/experiment.htm

http://www.gambitsoft.com/news.htm
------------
CB Goliath Light 1.5 by Michael Borgstädt for free ...
On our German webpage Amateurs vs. Professionals can be found now a new
Goliath Light 1.5 Chess-Base Native engine for download.
See under "Meine Statistiken" in English "My Statistics" !

With the permission from Mathias Feist, Chess-Base and Michael Borgstädt
(Goliath programmer) !

The version is also in the next days available on the Chess-Base webpage.

Thanks Michael and Mathias !

Jan-Frode Myklebust

Jul 15, 2001, 5:44:45 PM7/15/01
On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:12:57 GMT, CCCage <chessboa[nospam]@anonymous.to> wrote:
>Can somebody who speaks German go to the chesspage and provide us english
>people with the point on the webpage where we can download Goliath for CB
>thx.
>
>http://amateurschach.in-trier.de/schach/cbase/experiment.htm

Try google

http://translate.google.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://amateurschach.in-trier.de/schach/cbase/experiment.htm

Which quickly leads me to
http://amateurschach.in-trier.de/schach/cbase/amateur/user/glight_15.zip

-jf

l. dijksman

Jul 16, 2001, 6:23:15 AM7/16/01

"CCCage" <chessboa[nospam]@anonymous.to> schreef in bericht

> Can somebody who speaks German go to the chesspage and provide us english
> people with the point on the webpage where we can download Goliath for CB
> thx.
>
> http://amateurschach.in-trier.de/schach/cbase/experiment.htm

Go to:
http://amateurschach.in-trier.de/schach/cbase/statistiken.htm

and click on "Goliath Light 1.5 Download !!"

Leo.

<SNIP>