Where to find the Atari ST-version of NiCBASE???

Conrad Hoogenboom

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

Can somebody tell me how to obtain (download, FTP) a copy of the Atari
ST-version of the chess-database program NiCBASE?
The program has originally been designed for the Atari ST-platform.
Later it has been adapted for MS-DOS en further development has only
taken place for the latter platform.
Since Atari seems to have vanished from the dutch market (dragging
along the Atari-magazines and -usergroups) I cannot find any way here
to obtain the program.
Any help on this would be most welcome.

Btw: I've already tried the FTP-directory
ftp://chess.onenet.net/pub/chess/Atari.
This directory appears to be empty....

Thanks a lot,
Conrad