Opinions on Genius 5.0

barry

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

I'd like some opinions on Genius 5.0, if anyone can help me..

MLK and RJP

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

In article <3538F33D...@accountant.com>, f...@accountant.com says...

>barry wrote:
>
>> I'd like some opinions on Genius 5.0, if anyone can help me..
See my web page. In short - a strong engine and stable program, but it is
lacking in the features department (when compared to Fritz 5).
--
Robert Pawlak and
Michelle Kienholz

Moritz Berger

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998 11:38:53 -0700, f...@accountant.com wrote:

>barry wrote:
>
>> I'd like some opinions on Genius 5.0, if anyone can help me..

Copy protection under Windows NT 4.0 SP3 wants the original in the CD
ROM each time I start the program, this is not fixed (despite claims
that it was) with the 5.001 patch, so I wouldn't recommend Genius 5 if
you're running NT or plan to upgrade from Win 95 in the near future

Moritz

Komputer Korner

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

Did you read page 3 on the Gambitsoft Komputer Korner pages?.
Hurry because, Bert will soon trash that article.
http://www.gambitsoft.com/komput3.htm
Komputer Korner The inkompetent komputer

To send email take the 1 out of my address. My email address is
kor...@netcom.ca but take the 1 out before sending the email.