Deep Crafty

Donald O. Davis

Oct 28, 2001, 7:14:36 PM10/28/01
Is anyone familiar with the APHID Game Library at:
http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~games/aphid/

It includes a game library and a sample Jakarta version of crafty. I have
attempted to port this to my LAN of a Linux, WinXP and Win2k machines. The
windows ports keep crashing with 0xc0000005, Access Violation. It is build
on PVM and since I'm only two weeks into this, I'm still not sure whether this
is worth further effort. If this has been tried before, then maybe I need to quit.

Thanks,
Don