CT-Art 3.0 not working on VISTA

Locksley Young

May 26, 2008, 1:12:10 AM5/26/08
I bought and downloaded CT-Art 3.0 from Convekta. But I am getting "Runtime
error 216 at 00002de0". Has anyone come accross this before.. and how do you
fix it?

Thanks much.
Locksley

Tony M

May 26, 2008, 1:47:00 AM5/26/08
On Mon, 26 May 2008 05:12:10 GMT, "Locksley Young" <lock...@att.net>
wrote:

http://chessok.com/doc/vista.htm

Maybe this will help. I don't know, I don't have the product, nor the
OS. If that doesn't work, it's probably best to contact Convekta
support (sup...@chessassistant.com).

Tony

Locksley Young

May 26, 2008, 3:01:46 PM5/26/08

"Tony M" <tmok...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Thanks for your reply. I am on to them at sup...@chessok.com. They are
giving me some thinks to try. Basically you need to turn off UAC before
installing and you must burn the downloaded files to a CD and install from
there.
Thanks again.

Cheers
locksley